Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ gadkypy

Old November 8th 04, 06:26 AM
Paul

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ gadkypy

> wrote in message
> You blithering idiots! <SLAP>

Troll - O - Meter: -0-

Score Break Down:

Inflamatory Subject Line____: 3 pts
ECP___________________: 1 pt
Off-topic posting _________: 4 pts
Worthless Troll Factor______: -8pts.

< * P * L * O * N * K * >

Go **** yourself, euro-boi!

Old November 8th 04, 07:49 PM
J?r

hmmm...

I use to think that you're serious gentlemen. No vulgarity, no no-sens
political discussion... so...

You open the subject :
I think the biggest probleme is agressiv foreign politic !
Who keep S. Hussein in place and made Irak a big military state ?
===> American !

Who do the same with Iran ?
===> Russian !

Who killed a president of Rwanda... and start genocid ?
===> French !

So, lot of state do very, very bad think...

.... but G. Bush, is so stupid !
Old November 9th 04, 05:12 AM
Benjamin Lee

John Kerry is stupid stupid stupid!!. If George Bush is the most incompetent
president in the US history, what does that say about John Kerry who lost to
George Bush. That puts John Kerry as the most incompentent candidate in US
history. It should have been a walk in the park for John Kerry to win the
election. Kerry is so stupid and incompentent that he Can't even get 50% of
the vote when George Bush screwed up as bad as you can possibly do. Glad
Kerry is not president. He would have been just as bad.
We are in the middle of a war with the biggest deficit in history, and what
does Kerry talk about? Health care. How is he going to pay for it. Go
figure.

Ben

om...

Old November 9th 04, 07:54 PM
Sander deWaal

"Benjamin Lee" > said:

>We are in the middle of a war with the biggest deficit in history, and what
>does Kerry talk about? Health care. How is he going to pay for it. Go
>figure.

Tax cuts? :-)

--
Sander de Waal