Courts say DUI suspects can run but can't hide

Old June 3rd 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Courts say DUI suspects can run but can't hide

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted in rec.autos.driving:

> >Actually, driving below the speed limit is one of the factors that
> >will get you pulled over as a suspected drug courier if you do it
> >along I-95 in FL.

> Prove it.

They won't pull you over for driving too slow. They will see you driving
slower than the prevailing traffic and otherwise making an effort to
stay within the law and you fit the profile of a "drug courrier." Being
of a minority persuasion adds to the "profile," but is not a
requirement. And then they will look for any little thing to pull you
over for - usually **** like a loose license tag or a burned out tag
light or side marker. All you have to do is drive down I-95 some night
and you can spot the DWB patrols easily. They will be set up
perpendicular to the road and if at night, will have their spot lights
shining across the road looking for cars driven by minorities. There is
no such thing as a law abiding citizen on I-95 in Fl or GA.
Old June 4th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

> On 6/3/2006 5:45 PM ... necromancer wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>> Actually, driving below the speed limit is one of the factors that
>>> will get you pulled over as a suspected drug courier if you do it
>>> along I-95 in FL.

>> Prove it.

> They won't pull you over for driving too slow. They will see you driving
> slower than the prevailing traffic and otherwise making an effort to
> stay within the law and you fit the profile of a "drug courrier." Being
> of a minority persuasion adds to the "profile," but is not a
> requirement. And then they will look for any little thing to pull you
> over for - usually **** like a loose license tag or a burned out tag
> light or side marker. All you have to do is drive down I-95 some night
> and you can spot the DWB patrols easily. They will be set up
> perpendicular to the road and if at night, will have their spot lights
> shining across the road looking for cars driven by minorities. There is
> no such thing as a law abiding citizen on I-95 in Fl or GA.

They do this on I-10 as well
Old June 4th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted this in rec.autos.driving:

> So why hasn't this every happened to me?.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice grammar, ****nuckle.

It hasn't happened to you, because your piece of **** is so full of
violations and your driving habits are such (speeding, rlr, etc...) that
no cop in his right mind would put you in the profile.

> I've driven under the SL for years

That's not what you said he

"There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
60 very few do."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6
Message ID: . com>

> and never get pulled over.

Caught lying, yet again.....

--
"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Connecting POA to LBMHB/lbVH:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

QUIT LYING, ****wit!!

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits to being a red light
runner:

"The cameras don't catch everyone. I have never been nailed for this."

Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 5/9/06
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/ee4wq
Message ID:
Old June 4th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> jcr said in rec.autos.driving:
> I-95 and I-10 are known drug corridors.

Ditto I-75, even though its not really germane to this discussion.

> My guess is that you haven't driven those routes.

I doubt that Loco Laura's POS would even make it out of CO, much less
over to the East Coast.

> besides, do you look Hispanic?

A raving idiot like Loco Laura could only be 100% White Anglo Saxon
Protestant...

--
Aunt Judy defends a known *drunk driver*:

"Almost all vehicle 'accidents' are due to driver
recklessness but the Chappaquidick incident is one
instance where it may really have been no ones
fault except the idiot who built the bridge."
--"Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend," 11/10/2005
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9jtjt
Msg ID:
Old June 4th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted this in rec.autos.driving:
> YOUSTUPIDWORTHLESSPOS.

What's the matter, sweet heart? Don't like being caught in a lie and
getting a huge taste of your own medicine?

> How many times do i have to explain that? It
> was an experiment not a crime, you morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You morn???" Noce spelling! Damn, I'm really getting to you, aren't I??
I think I see a new .sig coming on..... ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Was this (your admission to red light running) an "experiment," also???

Old June 4th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> On 6/4/2006 3:38 PM ... necromancer wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted this in rec.autos.driving:
>> YOUSTUPIDWORTHLESSPOS.

> What's the matter, sweet heart? Don't like being caught in a lie and
> getting a huge taste of your own medicine?
>
>> How many times do i have to explain that? It
>> was an experiment not a crime, you morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> "You morn???" Noce spelling! Damn, I'm really getting to you, aren't I??
> I think I see a new .sig coming on..... ROTFLMAO!!!!!
>
> Was this (your admission to red light running) an "experiment," also???

I say he should tell it to the judge.
Old June 4th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE lied in rec.autos.driving:

> What are you babbling about?. I don't speed period.

WRONG! The Facts and the TRUTH beat you down again!

Old June 4th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> jcr said in rec.autos.driving:
> I say he should tell it to the judge.

And the judge can "experiment," when he tosses Loco Laura into the can
for a year or a hundred.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits to endangering the lives
of others on the road:

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old June 5th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted these lies in rec.autos.driving:

Bull****. That's you, moron.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice Gramar, ****wit!

> Gawd but you're dumb.

Look who's talking...

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj