Pics from the street > new Shelby GT-500

Old July 6th 05, 02:06 AM

Default Pics from the street > new Shelby GT-500

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3415.htm

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 6th 05, 03:16 AM
SVTKate

Patrick,
I hate you
I really really hate you

*sigh* drool*pout*

Kate

> wrote in message
oups.com...
: http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3415.htm
:
: Patrick
: '93 Cobra
: '03 Focus ZX3
:

Old July 6th 05, 03:33 AM
RichA

On 5 Jul 2005 18:06:37 -0700, wrote:

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3415.htm

>Patrick
>'93 Cobra
>'03 Focus ZX3

This what I can't stand about Ford; I salivate for a year after
the 2004 Mach-1 and finally get it, out with the 2001 GT. I'm even
happier since I preferred it overall to the last Cobra. So I was
satisfied.
Now they go and do this.... As visions of vanquished AMG55s
and RTis danced in my head...

Old July 6th 05, 03:57 AM

SVTKate wrote:
> Patrick,
> I hate you
> I really really hate you

> *sigh* drool*pout*

Kate,

But you hated the new Mustang worse than you hate me now. What
happened?

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 6th 05, 12:23 PM
SVTKate

:
: But you hated the new Mustang worse than you hate me now. What
: happened?
:
: Patrick
: '93 Cobra
: '03 Focus ZX3
:

I hated it until they did the Shelby package to it
The body mods made it. I loved the one that Steeda did too.

It's kinda like a wart too, grows on you while you aren't looking then all
of a sudden you're attached to it.

So, when I get rich, do you think I could get a Shelby in that light green
with a drop top?

Our last name is very close to Shelby, people are always trying to change it
to that.
It might be kind of fun just to confuzzle.

Any way it went, I would try to keep Shug too.

Old July 7th 05, 03:08 AM
DarkPony

It's like spotting a unicorn.. Anyone know what colors are available?

Old July 7th 05, 12:30 PM
dwight

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3415.htm
>
> Patrick
> '93 Cobra
> '03 Focus ZX3

Nice, but the photographer's driving a white Fox Mustang of some vintage...
Give me more on that.

dwight

Old July 7th 05, 02:27 PM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote
:
: But you REALLY like me, right??
:
: http://shamikaserver.com/ssforums/showthread.php?t=5912
:
:
: :-p :-D
BUT... BUT ... BUT....
HUH?

You got rid of your Mustang for a Nissan truck?

A NISSAN ......???
I think someone needs to call 911.

Nice looking truck, but I already HAVE a truck!
It's an F250 4x4 turbo diesel, supercab 6 speed....

Old July 8th 05, 01:00 AM

dwight wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3415.htm

> Nice, but the photographer's driving a white Fox Mustang of some vintage...
> Give me more on that.

dwight,

Absolutely mint, 15K miles, 5-speed, notch, 3.08s, gray interior... for
sale, the first 5 grand cash takes it home.

But you already have two so you're probably not interested, right?

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 8th 05, 09:37 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:
> "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote
> :
> : But you REALLY like me, right??
> :
> : http://shamikaserver.com/ssforums/showthread.php?t=5912
> :
> :
> : :-p :-D
> BUT... BUT ... BUT....
> HUH?
>
> You got rid of your Mustang for a Nissan truck?
>
> A NISSAN ......???
> I think someone needs to call 911.
>
> Nice looking truck, but I already HAVE a truck!
> It's an F250 4x4 turbo diesel, supercab 6 speed....

No, I got rid of a Nissan Murano for the truck.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com