Need a Baja or Rail in Ut,WY area...

Old February 16th 05, 07:29 AM
a66andwantmore

Default Need a Baja or Rail in Ut,WY area...

Hey i am currently on a drilling rig in utah, and all theese guys out
here have some big 4 wheel drive 12mpg pigs. I am looking for a Baja
Bug or Sand Rail that is solid safe and rolling, A Good engine is not
absolutely necessary but a ready to drive Baja with cage would be
Ideal.. I would like to go ripping by all the idiots at about 65 in my
30mpg rig runner. I have a '66 that i am trying to find the time to
restore, so no point on beating that one up. Anywhere within a couple
hundred miles of the Wyoming, Colorado, Utah Border T. Please let me
know if you have one or think of where one might be close to me. I am
going to be hard on this so either a good running cheap half assed baja
or some Quality finished pre-runner. I really don't care as long as it
is safe and worth the $$$$$$ Thanks and keep truckin..

Love the VW and The VW will always love you back.....
L.C. MLogger

Old February 16th 05, 09:26 PM
David

Michael Cecil wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2005 23:29:40 -0800, "a66andwantmore" >
> wrote:
>
>> Hey i am currently on a drilling rig in utah, and all theese guys out
>> here have some big 4 wheel drive 12mpg pigs. I am looking for a Baja
>> Bug or Sand Rail that is solid safe and rolling, A Good engine is not
>> absolutely necessary but a ready to drive Baja with cage would be
>> Ideal.. I would like to go ripping by all the idiots at about 65 in
>> my 30mpg rig runner. I have a '66 that i am trying to find the time
>> to restore, so no point on beating that one up. Anywhere within a
>> couple hundred miles of the Wyoming, Colorado, Utah Border T. Please
>> let me know if you have one or think of where one might be close to
>> me. I am going to be hard on this so either a good running cheap
>> half assed baja or some Quality finished pre-runner. I really don't
>> care as long as it is safe and worth the $$$$$$ Thanks and keep
>> truckin..
>>
>> Love the VW and The VW will always love you back.....
>> L.C. MLogger

> I see quite a few for sale in the "offroad" section of The Samba.
> Lots in AZ - maybe they could drive it up or something.
> http://thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/cat.php?id=17

i see them on here
http://www.dune-buggy.com/forsale/forsale.cgi
David