Anyone here have any experience driving in China??

Old December 16th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Anyone here have any experience driving in China??

I'm reading a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
Anyone else ever hear that?
Old December 16th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Garth Almgren

Around 12/15/2007 7:05 PM, Aunt Judy (AKA Pride of Diarrhea, AKA
"Saddam") <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> I'm reading a book

Liar. You've never demonstrated any ability to read.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old December 16th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry[_2_]

In article > ,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> I'm reading a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
> pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
> the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
> Anyone else ever hear that?

Anyone else here believe that SADDAM can read?
Old December 16th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Dec 15, 9:05 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> I'm reading

Riiiighhhhtttt. Good one. Got any other good gems to share?

> a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
> pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
> the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
> Anyone else ever hear that?

Not sure about China, but it wouldn't surprise me. A few years ago I
was on National Guard training in South Korea and noticed a couple of
features.

1) They park on the sidewalks. "If you don't like the way I park,
stay off the sidewalk!"
2) A yellow stripe going down the sidewalk is a Moped lane. Can you
say "Kamikaze Kawasaki"? At least the Moped operators are considerate
enough to honk and alert the peds.

One of the best commentaries I saw about Korean driving was an ad a
soldier (permanent-party service) posted on a bulletin board at a post
exchange intending to sell a Daewoo. He described it as being
mechanically sound and low miles, but having some dents and
scratches. The priceless ending comment: "Show me a car in Korea that
doesn't!"
Old December 16th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:

<< ECP removed >>

*cough*BULL****!!!

> that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
> pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
> the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
> Anyone else ever hear that?

Be nice if they'd adopt that here, so we can eliminate wastes of
chemicals like you.

BTW, have you ever driven a car faster then the posted speed limit?

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old December 16th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Scott in SoCal:
> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 03:05:33 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
> >I'm reading a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
> >pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
> >the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
> >Anyone else ever hear that?

> Well, I suppose they have to keep their population down somehow...

Sounds like a good idea. It can also keep the population of idiots here
in the US down too....

Presidential numerology:
Name: Ronald Wilson Reagan
Letter Count: 6 6 6
Numbers Together: 666
Old December 16th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>I'm reading a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
>pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
>the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
>Anyone else ever hear that?

I've got better things do to with my time than to worry about such
trivial issues.

Perhaps you should consider getting a life?

--

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
- Admiral Hyman Rickover, U.S. Navy
Old December 16th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Scott in SoCal:
>> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 03:05:33 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>> >I'm reading a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
>> >pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
>> >the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
>> >Anyone else ever hear that?

>> Well, I suppose they have to keep their population down somehow...

>Sounds like a good idea. It can also keep the population of idiots here
>in the US down too....

Which it does, to the tune of 110 morons per day.

Old December 16th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
>
><< ECP removed >>
>
>> I'm reading a book

>*cough*BULL****!!!

Either that, or it's one of the Fisher-Price pop-up books. =))

Old December 16th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Scott in SoCal wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:50:47 -0500, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
> Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote:
>
>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>>I'm reading a book that says in china it's routine for drivers to run over
>>>pedestrians even if the peds are in a crosswalk. The law does nothing to
>>>the drivers, the attitude being it's up to the ped to watch out for cars!!!
>>>Anyone else ever hear that?

>>I've got better things do to with my time than to worry about such
>>trivial issues.
>>
>>Perhaps you should consider getting a life?

> Maybe Aunt Judy should go to China himself and see firsthand?

That's a good idea. We'll never hear from 'it' again. I've been told that
locals aim their cars at foreigners who drive, then with a corrupt cop
demand a bribe. If the foreigner doesn't pay (and we know it can't and
won't) he ends up in a jail cell.