Cop charged with raping woman during traffic stop

Old July 4th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Matthew Russotto

Default Cop charged with raping woman during traffic stop

In article >,
B1ackWater > wrote:

> I've always wondered why leftist psychology was so
> puritanistic about the motives behind rape. They've
> spent lots of time and effort trying to de-sex rape,
> turn it into ordinary assault.

Yet at the same time give it a lower standard of proof than the
average traffic ticket and a higher sentence than manslaughter.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old July 5th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 05:01:32 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>>>Oh blow it out your legwarmers. We don't want to hear that feminist
>>>crapola.

>> Well, they kept repeating that femminist crapola over and over
>> and over again until it kinda became the official "truth".
>>

>It's not official truth to me. Learn how to think for yourself.

When does it become official truth for you? When it becomes an issue
of discussion for your rump-ranger buddies at the bath house, or when
it's printed in the National Enquirer?

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 5th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

Michael Snyder wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Men rape to show who is in control, they rape because they are cowards.

> So many feminists, so little cyanide...

golly, that sounds like one a dem whetchamitcallit...terroristic
threat!

Yo'....FBI guy...NSA tippy-tapper, check out ol' mikey before he goes
postal....

Old July 5th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Michael Snyder wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >
> > > Men rape to show who is in control, they rape because they are

cowards.

> > So many feminists, so little cyanide...

> golly, that sounds like one a dem whetchamitcallit...terroristic
> threat!

Suuuuuure it does...

Old July 5th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
DTJ

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:52:35 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> wrote:

> wrote in message
roups.com...

>> Men rape to show who is in control, they rape because they are cowards.

>So many feminists, so little cyanide...

The cure for feminism is large dicks, as dildos simply don't convince
them.
Old July 5th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
DTJ

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:54:05 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> wrote:

>"DTJ" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 07:39:32 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Yeah, I don't care what anybody says -- if she were to say
>> >"Please don't arrest me, I'll suck your cock if you let me go" --
>> >he would not be guilty of rape.

>> Bull****. For the same reason our teachers are not supposed to be
>> ****ing our little girls, cops are supposed to keep it in their pants.
>> If they can't, it is rape by definition.

>Yes -- that's exactly what it is. Rape by definition... because
>you have *defined* it to be rape. Which is exactly why I drew
>a distinction between FORCIBLE rape, and "rape by definition."

I did not define anything.
Old July 5th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dark Magus

Strapons are their favorite. That way they can **** each other.

--

Stop Repeat Offenders!
Don't Re-elect Them!
Old July 5th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

"DTJ" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:52:35 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> > wrote:
>

> > wrote in message
> roups.com...
> >>
> >> Men rape to show who is in control, they rape because they are cowards.

> >So many feminists, so little cyanide...

> The cure for feminism is large dicks, as dildos simply don't convince
> them.

The cure for feminism is reason -- but they've become immune to that.

Old July 6th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder

"Alex Rodriguez" > wrote in message
> In article . com>,
> says...
>>Sounds like the woman chose to provide services in exchange for
>>avoiding tickets, but then decided to pursue action against the cop for
>>whatever reason. Maybe he wrote the ticket after all. Who knows...

> sounds plausible. Either way, what the cop did is illegal, even if the
> woman was a willing participant.

True -- but it's not forcible rape.