2007 Crv opinion

Old April 30th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Darth Jeff

Default 2007 Crv opinion

I have been bouncing back and forth between selling an old civic and
fixing it. i sold it! I am looking at the new cr-v now. What a change
for this year. It seems that the new acura rdx is the same body style,
yet costs so much more. Any opinions on the crv? How is the ride for
long trips or around town, vs say an accord or civic.

Old April 30th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
motsco_[_1_]

Darth Jeff wrote:
> I have been bouncing back and forth between selling an old civic and
> fixing it. i sold it! I am looking at the new cr-v now. What a change
> for this year. It seems that the new acura rdx is the same body style,
> yet costs so much more. Any opinions on the crv? How is the ride for
> long trips or around town, vs say an accord or civic.

------------------------------

Try this forum: http://www.hondasuv.com/members/forumdisplay.php?f=89

'Curly'
Old May 5th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
TomP[_1_]

Darth Jeff wrote:

> I have been bouncing back and forth between selling an old civic and
> fixing it. i sold it! I am looking at the new cr-v now. What a change
> for this year. It seems that the new acura rdx is the same body style,
> yet costs so much more. Any opinions on the crv? How is the ride for
> long trips or around town, vs say an accord or civic.

CRV is to plow horse as Accord/Civic is to thoroughbred horse. Both have
their functions, but are hardly interchangeable.
CRV is a bit weak in the power department for highway driving. Especially
if you plan to tow a trailer. Around town, power is adequate.
CRV is going to have a harsher ride and will be somewhat noisier than the
Accord and about the same as the '07 Civic. Neither (crv/civic) of which
would be my 1st choice for a "road car."

In the end it's your choice. You do seem conflicted with the three
choices you have stated. Unless you really need the cargo carrying
characteristics of the CRV, I'd point you toward the Accord.

--
Tp,

No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

Your opinion mbbs Audi 3 November 30th 06 02:38 PM
I need one more opinion please Tony & Denise Akers Saturn 1 May 20th 06 02:59 PM
Need an Opinion Please!! Mustang_girl Ford Mustang 26 April 18th 06 05:53 PM
Your opinion please [email protected] BMW 26 April 5th 05 05:32 PM
Best 4x4 in your opinion...?? Trader4Lessdotcom 4x4 32 March 2nd 05 08:39 PM