parking ? & honda mechanics around flossmoor IL 60422 ?

Old October 2nd 04, 09:20 PM
jim mcguire

Default parking ? & honda mechanics around flossmoor IL 60422 ?

go to the "car talk" website.they list outstanding shops that they have good
reports from .they are listad by zip code so i'm sure you will find someone.

Old October 11th 04, 02:09 PM
Me

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:04:31 GMT, Chris Powell
> wrote:

>ghostdog69 wrote:
>
>> How does one go finding decent honda mech's in their areas? I'm
>> looking near Flossmoor Il 60422.

>River Oaks Honda is on 159th St in Calumet City. I took my Civic there
>a couple times when I lived nearby and they were pretty good to me. I
>don't know of a good independent shop in the area, but I'm sure there
>are some.

My personal opinion is that anyone who has been in business for a
while and also does nothing but Honda products must be pretty decent.
I feel this way because unlike Chevy or Ford, there aren't THAT many
Honda's on the road for one, and two, Honda owners tend to be more
finnicky about their cars and would not go back to a shop that didn't
treat them right. Just my $.02.

Nate
Old October 12th 04, 03:42 AM
Frank Trobaugh

Me > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:04:31 GMT, Chris Powell
> > wrote:
>
>>ghostdog69 wrote:
>>
>>> How does one go finding decent honda mech's in their areas? I'm
>>> looking near Flossmoor Il 60422.

>>River Oaks Honda is on 159th St in Calumet City. I took my Civic there
>>a couple times when I lived nearby and they were pretty good to me. I
>>don't know of a good independent shop in the area, but I'm sure there
>>are some.

> My personal opinion is that anyone who has been in business for a
> while and also does nothing but Honda products must be pretty decent.
> I feel this way because unlike Chevy or Ford, there aren't THAT many
> Honda's on the road for one, and two, Honda owners tend to be more
> finnicky about their cars and would not go back to a shop that didn't
> treat them right. Just my $.02.
>
> Nate

I would go to the "Mechan-X Files" link at www.cartalk.com. You can get
info about other people's experiences with shops in you area.

ted