American Hiroshima

Old July 20th 05, 05:20 PM
Jim Yanik

DTJ > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:41:33 -0400, Hank >
> wrote:
>
>>DTJ wrote:

>>> In case you haven't noticed, we are, they aren't.

>> So, in your "mind", The Geneva Conventions don't
>>prohibit torture, eh? The ignorance of a freedom
>>and human rights hating anti-American bu$h apologist
>>seems to have no limits...

> Um, ****tard, you can accuse our soldiers of crimes all you want, but
> there has been NO TORTURE by our people whatsoever. Torture is
> killing innocent people like they do. Threatening them with dogs is
> not torture.
>
> Further, even if we did torture them, nobody would give a ****. See,
> they are terrorists who don't fight by the rules, so why should we.

Yeah,making a guy wear a woman's panties on his head is torture...
Scaring them is "torture"....

"Hank" has no idea what real torture is.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 20th 05, 05:28 PM
Jim Yanik

"Bernard Farquart" > wrote in
:

> "DTJ" > wrote in message

>>>Even if we are following the "letter of the law" (and there is some
>>>disagreement on that one) I think that the United States should be
>>>beyond reproach when it comes to human rights, not in a grey fuzzy
>>>area but absolutely, unquestionably no questions asked beyond any
>>>doubt.

>> OK, Bernard, you have a decent debate here. So tell me, in the world
>> we live in right now, with them trying to kill us using terror
>> tactics, and us following the law, any law you wish, what exactly
>> would you do with...
>>
>> Known terrorists in a known location where we have enough time to act
>> in any way we see fit?

> If they are in a "war zone" then we level the camp, or whatever.
> If they are in an urban area, perhaps some sneaky Speacial Ops fellas
> have a nice satchel they can put in the living room.
> War is for killing the enemy.

Suppose we want to get information from them,like maybe where their leaders
are,or upcoming plans? Dead men tell no tales.
And wouldn't it be nice to actually CAPTURE the terrorists with their
plans,papers,and other intelligence data intact,instead of blowing
everything up?
(especially if they might have bio/chem materials you do not want spread by
an explosion,or a quantity of high explosives that might detonate.)

>> Known terrorists who have been captured unharmed by our troops?

> This is the problem, they are either POW's, or they are crimainals.
> Both status' carry certain responsibilities for our people.

Uh,POWs must be in UNIFORM to be accorded Geneva Convention treatment.
Those not in uniform are terrorists and do not fall under the Convention.
Nor are they common criminals,thus no civil legalities..

>> Known criminals (NOT involved in any terrorist activities at all), in
>> Iraq for example?

> Sounds like we need to hold them until the Iraqi courts can deal with
> them. Giving someone over to be placed in an Iraqi jail hardly sounds
> like being "soft on crime" I think.

Unless the Iraqi jail is not secure.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 20th 05, 05:32 PM
Jim Yanik

DTJ > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:44:05 -0500, "Roy Shroyer"
> wrote:
>
>>DTJ, let me ask you something.

> Sure, but next time ask something relevant.
>
>>If a foreign power invaded and conquered the US, for whatever reason,
>>either to subjugate us, or to promote regime change and bring us
>>"freedom", would you sit idly by while thier indiscrimate bombing to
>>get at the "terrorists" (with precision weapons of course) in
>>populated areas killed your kin,

> If SH was our "leader", sure. I would also welcome them with open
> arms, and cheer at being freed. Oh wait, that is exactly what Iraqi's
> did...
>
>>friends, and neighbors? While their bombing destroyed our
>>infrastructure and caused massive shortages of food, medicine, and
>>energy?

Even Zarqawi says that the reason for their acts is to prevent the
establishment of any democracy,they will only allow a strict Islamic
rule,as determined by THEM.That's why they kill "collaborators" and
innocent bystanders,and women and children.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 21st 05, 05:15 PM
Jim Yanik

Les Cargill > wrote in
:

> I'm sure the terrorists have no use for martyrs. Don't
> worry, this is one of those "how do you punish
> a masochist" things...
>

>> -

> --
> Les Cargill

When surrounded,the terrorist leaders don't martyr themselves,but meekly
surrender.The martyrs are just suckers;useful idiots.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

American Car Makes Dave Lister Driving 125 June 22nd 05 05:05 AM
bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 03:44 PM
American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 05:27 PM
American cars Dave General 6 February 13th 05 05:27 PM