crap!

Old September 5th 04, 03:41 AM
tdodge

Default crap!

just tooling home, bad driver made a left turn into my left front
fender. No escape..the only other choice was a head on with a third
vehicle, so I had to take the hit. No injuries.
Looks like the whole front clip is gone.
Still drivable, she got the ticket,
but my car is broke.
crap!
/vent off

Old September 5th 04, 05:57 AM
Diode

tdodge spoke thusly...

> just tooling home, bad driver made a left turn into my left front

Ouch! Sorry buddy. The upside is that you're OK [I just said that so
you'd get used to it...you're gonna hear it a million times. And,
you're going to want to punch everybody that says it right in the mouth
:0) ]

--
-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
Old September 5th 04, 01:55 PM
tdodge

"Diode" > wrote in message
et...
> Ouch! Sorry buddy. The upside is that you're OK [I just said that so
> you'd get used to it...you're gonna hear it a million times. And,
> you're going to want to punch everybody that says it right in the mouth
> :0) ]

you should sub-contract with Miss Cleo.
Your predictions seem to be right on, including wanting to
punch the next person that says that.

Old September 5th 04, 01:55 PM
tdodge

et...

Old September 5th 04, 02:18 PM
tdodge

one thing added to that...
after they say "well, you're OK", they tell me
I'm lucky!

/"and that's when I shot him, your honor"

Old September 7th 04, 03:17 AM
Diode

tdodge spoke thusly...
> one thing added to that...
> after they say "well, you're OK", they tell me
> I'm lucky!

Just to put it in perspective, I'll tell you how lucky you are. We got
a call this morning that my daughter's fiance was in a car accident with
her car (93 Altima). At 3:00 this morning a 21 year old driving an 03
Dodge pickup swerved across the yellow line and hit him. Didn't hit
head-on, more like right behind the bumper and "scooped" into the
drivers side of the car. He has 2 broken legs (one a compound fracture,
meaning that the bone was sticking out), head trauma, various severe
cuts, and they had to amputate what was left of his left arm. They cut
the roof off of the car to get him out and airlifted him to the
hospital. He spent the whole day in surgery and is now in an induced
coma and in critical condition. I'm just thanking God that she wasn't
in the car because she's having his baby in 2 weeks. So I guess yours
COULD have been worse...

Old September 7th 04, 03:24 AM
tdodge

sad story.
Sorry.
sure makes mine a slight annoyance.
Please pass best wishes to your daughter. A tough
situation...can't imagine what I could say.
Prayers for the best outcome.

Old September 8th 04, 04:33 AM
CardsFan

"tdodge" > wrote in message
. ..
> sad story.
> Sorry.
> sure makes mine a slight annoyance.
> Please pass best wishes to your daughter. A tough
> situation...can't imagine what I could say.
> Prayers for the best outcome.

Same here.

AJM
Cars don't matter, people do.