Jump started my Van and now having electrical prob.

Old October 5th 05, 11:37 PM
Chllybrd

Default Jump started my Van and now having electrical prob.

My van was dead when I went to start it this morning so I hooked up
the battery charger and Charged it for a few min(red + Black-), went
to start it and it started, but now some of my stuff isnt working,
that I have notices, Instrament panel (lights, mph, temp. gaige, fuel
gaige, rpm, windshield wipers, electric door locks) I checked the
fuses and there isnt any blown fuses, what else could be the problem?
Thanks in advance..

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Chrysler-J...ict141058.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=682044
Old October 6th 05, 01:52 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

"Chllybrd" > wrote in message
news:1_682044_6319e5d27f9d68dc459d690facbae531@aut oforumz.com...
> My van was dead when I went to start it this morning so I hooked up
> the battery charger and Charged it for a few min(red + Black-), went
> to start it and it started, but now some of my stuff isnt working,
> that I have notices, Instrament panel (lights, mph, temp. gaige, fuel
> gaige, rpm, windshield wipers, electric door locks) I checked the
> fuses and there isnt any blown fuses, what else could be the problem?
> Thanks in advance..

What kind of van and what year? Have you checked that the alternator
is actually charging the battery? If you only charged the battery long
enough
to start the car, the battery could be very low if the alternator isn't
charging.

Ted