Hi!

Old December 11th 04, 12:45 PM
Birdlander

Hi Tomislav,

Does your club have shirts with your club logo on them--those would be cool,
and I'd love to find out how to get one if you have them!

Birdlander

Old December 11th 04, 12:46 PM
Tomasz Antkowiak

VW Kondor wrote:

> But please, check-out the other Betles that exist in Croatia...
> ... don't get the wrong impression!

Wrong impression ?! No way In fact I'm already impressed! Check out this
beauty
http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/savinjska2004/P7040003

i mean the red bug with the softtop))))))))))))))

hehehe

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Old December 11th 04, 12:48 PM
VW Kondor

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:42:19 +0200, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>VW Kondor wrote:
>>
>> >Is that a diving board in the background there? Situated over
>> >a grass field?
>> >

>> That's the way we do things in Croatia too.....

>ROTFLMAO
>
>I won't even ask
>
>Jan

You have to come here, see it, and even then You might not believe
it...
Old December 11th 04, 05:45 PM
Tim Rogers

"Tomasz Antkowiak" > wrote in message

> Wrong impression ?! No way In fact I'm already impressed! Check out this
> beauty
> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/savinjska2004/P7040003
>
> i mean the red bug with the softtop))))))))))))))

................Going on beaver patrol with a camera is an international
sport I see.

LOL

Old December 11th 04, 09:49 PM
John Willis

On 11 Dec 2004 05:14:29 GMT, (Kidd Andersson)
scribbled this interesting note:

http://www.boohbah.com/

>>Gotta luv 'em.
>>

>Hell no I do NOT "gotta luv 'em"! Those things are just downright creepy! Have
>you ever actually watched the show? I used to watch it with my daughter. Twice
>was enough for me. They're scary!

I'm with you. Those things are something someone high on who knows
what dreamed up as imitation Telletubbies!:~)

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old December 11th 04, 11:42 PM
VW Kondor

ooops!
Sorry I was looking on the wrong picture...

The Picture was taken on some Beetle-Meeting in Slovenia I believe...
and it ended up on our web site marked as ''interesting''.

And this is not a national sport, but i could become one....
Old December 11th 04, 11:58 PM
VW Kondor

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:45:31 GMT, "Birdlander" >
wrote:

>Hi Tomislav,
>
>Does your club have shirts with your club logo on them--those would be cool,
>and I'd love to find out how to get one if you have them!
>
>Birdlander

Yes I believe we have some T-shirts and caps with our logo. left from
the last year.
E-mail me or the club. The next year's promo material should be
finished soon... We'll try to figure smth. out.
Old December 12th 04, 12:47 AM
Kidd Andersson

>I'm with you. Those things are something someone high on who knows
>what dreamed up as imitation Telletubbies!:~)

I like my Teletubbies. They freaked me out a little at first, I'll admit. But
then once I realized that cute little baby-speak they use, it was all sunshine
and roses from there.
There's something much more dark about Boobahs. They don't talk. It's just a
bunch of little bleeps and blips like their radar has finally located the
tender young spleens of our planet's youth! And those Cupie doll eyes, the
rest of the face hidden from view... *shudders* They're up to something. I
don't trust them.

K.

John C's proof: http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html
Old December 12th 04, 01:46 AM