SL2 woes.

Old February 19th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
meloyellowjr

Default SL2 woes.

Hi guys,

I have a 94 SL2. The problem is I think I am having electrical
problems. for some weird reason, the engine will skip a beat
intermentally. Like as if no electricity is going to the spark plugs
(for a split second here and there)? It seems to get worse when it
is wet outside? But then sometime it runs fine. Also I noticed that
there are a lot of wire insulation that seems to be disentegrating
from the automatic transmission electrical connector. I have noticed
that it seems to be wet down there? Is there anything that could
possibly destroy electrial wire insulation? I don't have the money
to can the car yet, i am a college student any advise?

Thanks.
-manuel

SL2 woes. meloyellowjr Saturn 5 March 5th 07 06:56 PM
AOD woes Howard Nelson Ford Mustang 4 July 21st 06 04:01 AM
Thermostat Woes [email protected] VW water cooled 12 December 6th 05 08:39 PM
Xenon woes Charles C. Shyu BMW 12 September 27th 05 06:20 AM
Oil Pan Woes Fred Garvin Jeep 5 July 31st 05 01:20 PM