Audi History

Old June 29th 05, 12:23 AM
PCE

Default Audi History

Like Audi ? LOVE Audi ? Want to learn more about the fascinating history of Audi ?

Then:
---> Visit my Audi website at: www.freewebs.com/audiphilately
Old June 29th 05, 05:35 PM
Steve Sears

PCE,
Neat collection. For more in-depth coverage of the history of Audi, then
one might go to:
http://www.audi.com/audi/com/en1/company/history.html
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Old June 29th 05, 06:48 PM
PCE

Steve,
Yes, of course there is much more in-depth history at the Audi site. Not
too mention the various books that are out there. But, I tell the history
uniquely via stamps and postal items!

On my site (www.freewebs.com/audiphilately) there is only limited
illustrations. A full write-up and many more illustrations are on my CD
book (www.freewebs.com/audiphilately/cdrom.htm) .

--
Best Regards,
Peter

.. .

Old June 29th 05, 08:10 PM
Guy King

The message >
from "PCE" > contains these words:

> On my site (www.freewebs.com/audiphilately) there is only limited
> illustrations.

I still don't understand what it's got to do with Stamp Collecting -
philately.

Audiphilia - the love of Audis, possibly, but Audiphilately's just barking.

--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Old June 29th 05, 10:23 PM
PCE

Philately (stamp collecting) relating to Audi, hence Audiphilately... I
could have called in Audistamps, but philately involves more than just
stamps (such as postal history, etc).

philatelist = stamp collector

Old June 29th 05, 11:02 PM
Guy King

The message >
from "PCE" > contains these words:

> Philately (stamp collecting) relating to Audi, hence Audiphilately... I
> could have called in Audistamps, but philately involves more than just
> stamps (such as postal history, etc).

Ah - I'd not actually clicked on the link up till then. Didn't realise
stamps were actually involved.

--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Audi questions from a perspective buyer K. Daver Audi 22 March 13th 05 12:44 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 December 18th 04 08:28 AM
audi facts may be of interest news.blueyonder.co.uk Audi 0 October 28th 04 01:35 PM
audi cd for pc news.blueyonder.co.uk Audi 1 October 7th 04 09:51 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM