Pictures for you web wheelers.

Old February 23rd 05, 10:27 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Drag them, or did our ancestors use anti gravity devices they
brought with them, to build the pyramids, and laser cut stone to fit the
buildings of ancient South America?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 23rd 05, 10:49 PM
Dave Milne

sounds like an Erich von Daniken theory :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old February 23rd 05, 11:27 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Chariots of the Gods. The Dead Sea Scrolls, make many references to
angles that could only be exterrestrials by description.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 24th 05, 09:14 PM
Cherokee-Ltd

Sounds like you've been listening to the preacher from the high desert - Art
Bell

-Brian

Old February 24th 05, 09:41 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Brian,
And I'll be watching Peter Jennings tonight:
http://www.billhughes.com/peterJen.jpg
It helps to see one, as I did when I was ten years old playing
tether ball with friends and watch a silver tear drop shaped object fly
over us, split into three equal black round things and continue on
towards the horizon and out of sight. We don't have anything yet that
can do that.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old February 25th 05, 02:43 AM
Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

> Hi Brian,
> And I'll be watching Peter Jennings tonight:
> http://www.billhughes.com/peterJen.jpg
> It helps to see one, as I did when I was ten years old playing
> tether ball with friends and watch a silver tear drop shaped object fly
> over us, split into three equal black round things and continue on
> towards the horizon and out of sight. We don't have anything yet that
> can do that.

Sure we do. Even the president has apparently admitted consumption.

Personally I've always wondered about why some folks always think that
extra-terrestrial intelligence always seems to consist of nothing but
little grey traveling proctologists.

Old February 25th 05, 02:54 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I suppose you know when the U-2 and B-1 first flew.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 25th 05, 02:57 AM
Kevin in San Diego

You forgot the SR-71 I got to see that plane in person several times and
work with the crew chief on one at Castle AFB in the 90s before they shut
that program down.
KH

Old February 25th 05, 02:57 AM
Lon

Might just know more about that **** than you'll ever be privy to.
Old February 25th 05, 03:01 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Not even the President of the United States knew about the U-2
until after it was shot down.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Lon wrote:

> Might just know more about that **** than you'll ever be privy to.

Taking pictures of a cylinder without removing the head? Dennis Technology 3 February 6th 05 01:30 PM
Essen Motorshow 2004 - pictures Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 3 December 1st 04 03:32 PM
Alfa GT Pictures PhilipS Alfa Romeo 6 August 13th 04 09:30 AM
Old Car Pictures Jack Ferman Antique cars 5 November 19th 03 08:38 AM