Question on 91 Cherokee Sport

Old February 27th 05, 05:26 AM
Patrick

Default Question on 91 Cherokee Sport

Im looking to buy my previous 91 Cherokee Sport I6 4x4
it's in need of brake all around and a new engine.

Theonly reason why im looking to buy is to use it at the cottage to do some
trail, No rock climbing, but Mud, Water crossing, wood log
( Quebec Canada ) I dont have time to invest doing any mechanical needed on
it, but do have skill to perform most of them, just lack of time.... How
much do you think it would cost to Lift 4 ", installed Lock
not sure if rear on front is needed or both.... and replace tire Etc....

Note that the jeep is stock and will needed all that do be perform by a
mechanic, since i have no spare time to do that.

If id get too much to build i will buy one with those upgrade done already.

The only real + is the Jeep im looking to buy is still with an exceptionnal
body,except fre rust spot on rocker and 1 rust middle door.

Jeep will be use only for pleasure, not even thinking about plating it
anymore.... Mud Mud Mud

Your input are welcome
Keep in mind i have no time to perform upgrade...
but able to fix if have too in trail....

pat

LE CLONE
www.leclone.com

REVENDEUR AUTORISE SERVICE INTERNET

279 Notre-Dame
Gatineau, Qc
J8P 1K6
(819) 643-0511
SANS FRAIS 1 888 643 0511

Patrick Guarnaccia
Proprietaire / Technicien

Old February 28th 05, 12:14 AM
Carl Saiyed

I think You would be better off buying one pre-built..

Carl

Old February 28th 05, 12:40 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Ditto, usually we may buy a modified car, ten cents on the dollar.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Carl Saiyed wrote:

> I think You would be better off buying one pre-built..
>
> Carl

'00 Cherokee Bumper Question CARNIEHP Jeep 2 January 26th 05 03:50 AM
cherokee sport john Jeep 8 January 24th 05 02:41 AM
Sport bar outer diameter and wall thickness question JeePenn Jeep 2 January 6th 05 10:01 PM
2001 Cherokee Sport reconair Jeep 7 December 31st 04 04:37 AM
'01 Cherokee 60th Ann. wheel question bo jeffries Jeep 3 December 29th 04 08:46 PM