In your opinion, what was the WORST model year 'Vette?

Old April 20th 09, 03:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

Default In your opinion, what was the WORST model year 'Vette?

I'm gonna throw down 1984.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old April 20th 09, 05:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Clams Canino

'58 too much chrome
'62 just strange looking
'68 1st year "teething" issues galore. (but I love mine anyway)
'82 WTF you mean automatic ONLY?

-W

Old April 20th 09, 05:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Spud

Default In your opinion, what was the BEST model year 'Vette?

2004 C5 Z06 was the best IMHO.

The best combination of handling and performance.

Tons of aftermarket parts to tweak the engine.

Ed

Old April 20th 09, 09:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PDDeen

On Apr 20, 11:37*am, "spud" > wrote:
> 2004 C5 Z06 was the best IMHO.
>
> The best combination of handling and performance.
>
> Tons of aftermarket parts to tweak the engine.
>
> Ed

I loved my '63 split-window for 262k miles before a guy talked me out
of it for a PRICE. I had many great dances in/with that car.
PDDeen
Old April 21st 09, 12:32 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

ALL C4's

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old April 21st 09, 12:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

2006 C6 Z06

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old April 24th 09, 01:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Apr 20, 9:25*am, "lab~rat >:-)" > wrote:
> I'm gonna throw down 1984.
> --
> lab~rat *>:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

1984 and C4's with the 4 plus 3 trans. <<< no wonder they only
lasted 2 years.
Old May 5th 09, 03:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:47:54 -0700 (PDT), "
> puked:

>On Apr 20, 9:25Êam, "lab~rat >:-)" > wrote:
>> I'm gonna throw down 1984.
>> --
>> lab~rat Ê>:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

>1984 and C4's with the 4 plus 3 trans. <<< no wonder they only
>lasted 2 years.

A guy down the street is asking $5800 for one with shoddy interior and
some holes in the body. I was thinking it would probably cost at
least that to fix the problems (I could see).
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Worst of the Worst: 101 and Vermont gpsman Driving 0 February 26th 09 12:00 AM
MG no model or year RonandRachel Auto Photos 1 December 18th 08 09:59 AM
model year? karl gruber Mazda 1 October 21st 07 07:22 PM
Opinion of Town&Country van-late model? geronimo Dodge 0 January 14th 07 03:13 PM