How to flush radiator coolant on 97 Nissan Sentra?

Old October 28th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
[email protected]

Default How to flush radiator coolant on 97 Nissan Sentra?

I have never flushed radiator coolant before. Do you know of a video
or illustrated web page that shows how to flush radiator coolant on 97
Nissan Sentra? I read the owner's manual and it talks about loosening
air-pocket screws and more. The hand sketches are pretty bad on the
owner's manual. I could not even locate the drain plug underneath the
radiator let alone the air pocket screws. Where are they located?
Anyone has a video or digital photo?