Will NASCAR 2005 For PC See Pocono?

Old January 14th 05, 07:52 PM
Larry

Default Will NASCAR 2005 For PC See Pocono?

We've seen pictures of in-cockpit view...

-Larry

Old January 17th 05, 12:13 AM
HaxorMe

> >> -- Pocono is completely missing on the console versions. It seems the
> >> owners of Pocono wouldn't allow EA to include their track.

Is that really much of a shock? They wouldn't agree to have it in
N3...never had N4 or N2K2 so I dunno about those - but have to assume N2K2
and N2K3 are pretty close...

I don't get why the owners of Pocono don't understand about FREE
PUBLICITY?!?!

2005 545i vs 2005 A6 4.2 Seth Brundle BMW 34 February 22nd 05 02:32 PM
EA Nascar 2005 review Bob Gee Simulators 17 December 24th 04 04:47 AM
EA's New NASCAR Sim Fact Sheet David G Fisher Simulators 27 December 18th 04 02:07 PM
NASCAR Question tech27 BMW 46 November 15th 04 11:03 PM
2005 S4 Cabriolet Newbie Ramzi Nassar Audi 4 August 7th 04 10:35 PM