Does anybody know

Old November 1st 13, 09:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

Default Does anybody know

where I can buy a large sponge for washing my big van? Similar to the kitchen.household sponges that have a plastic scouring pad made on to it.
Old November 1st 13, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Retired

On 11/1/13, 5:43 PM, JR wrote:
> where I can buy a large sponge for washing my big van? Similar to the kitchen.household sponges that have a plastic scouring pad made on to it.

How large ??
Is 3.6" x 6.1" big enough ??

http://www.shop3m.com/3m-scotch-brit...-x-0-7-in.html
Old November 1st 13, 11:01 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

On Friday, November 1, 2013 5:28:08 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:
> On 11/1/13, 5:43 PM, JR wrote:
>
> > where I can buy a large sponge for washing my big van? Similar to the kitchen.household sponges that have a plastic scouring pad made on to it.

> How large ??
>
> Is 3.6" x 6.1" big enough ??
>

> http://www.shop3m.com/3m-scotch-brit...-x-0-7-in.html

That is just about the size I want. I will see if any of the auto parts stores or maybe truck stop stores around here sell them.
Old November 2nd 13, 12:05 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
MoPar Man

Default Does anybody know (how to construct a proper subject line maybe?)

JR wrote:

Subject: Does anybody know

Does anybody know how to properly construct a subject line anymore, so
that it conveys some meaning to those that might be able to respond to
it, instead of being fished into reading it?
Old November 2nd 13, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:05:40 PM UTC-5, MoPar Man wrote:
> JR wrote:
>

> Subject: Does anybody know
>

> Does anybody know how to properly construct a subject line anymore, so
>
> that it conveys some meaning to those that might be able to respond to
>
> it, instead of being fished into reading it?

Fisherman's Luck, Wet butt and a hungry gut.
Old November 2nd 13, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Retired

On 11/1/13, 7:01 PM, JR wrote:
> On Friday, November 1, 2013 5:28:08 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:
>> On 11/1/13, 5:43 PM, JR wrote:
>>
>>> where I can buy a large sponge for washing my big van? Similar to the kitchen.household sponges that have a plastic scouring pad made on to it.

>> How large ??
>>
>> Is 3.6" x 6.1" big enough ??
>>

>> http://www.shop3m.com/3m-scotch-brit...-x-0-7-in.html

> That is just about the size I want. I will see if any of the auto parts stores or maybe truck stop stores around here sell them.

Check Lowes for
Scotch-Brite Cellulose Sponge with Scouring Pad

Item #: 469337 | Model #: 455-2-CC

Old November 2nd 13, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

On Friday, November 1, 2013 8:26:04 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:
> On 11/1/13, 7:01 PM, JR wrote:

> >> How large ??

> >> Is 3.6" x 6.1" big enough ??

> >> http://www.shop3m.com/3m-scotch-brit...-x-0-7-in.html

> > That is just about the size I want. I will see if any of the auto parts stores or maybe truck stop stores around here sell them.

> Check Lowes for
>
> Scotch-Brite Cellulose Sponge with Scouring Pad
>

> Item #: 469337 | Model #: 455-2-CC

Lowe's? OK, I will be going to the Walmart store next week, (food shopping) there is a Lowe's store across the highway from the Walmart store.