Need Broken MOMO Force (RED ONE)

Old December 18th 04, 03:26 AM
ThomasJ

Default Need Broken MOMO Force (RED ONE)

Ach.......the pc board connected to the 25 pin D connector died inside
my MOMO Force. I need a broken wheel, or just that board. If someone has
a wheel that died for other reasons, I'd buy it, pay with PayPal or
whatever you want. I don't need or want pedals, just the wheel housing
or just the board.

I have ECCI pedals and a FREX handbrake hooked to this, so can't just
get something else without either spending large or backsliding!!

Thanks, hope someone has one.
Old December 18th 04, 11:07 AM
Malc

"ThomasJ" <top poster@localhost> wrote in message
> Ach.......the pc board connected to the 25 pin D connector died inside
> my MOMO Force. I need a broken wheel, or just that board. If someone has
> a wheel that died for other reasons, I'd buy it, pay with PayPal or
> whatever you want. I don't need or want pedals, just the wheel housing
> or just the board.
>
> I have ECCI pedals and a FREX handbrake hooked to this, so can't just
> get something else without either spending large or backsliding!!

I can't help you with the spare parts but you might get a better response if
you mention what part of the world you are in ;-)

Malc.

Old December 18th 04, 02:40 PM
ThomasJ

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:07:31 -0000, "Malc" > wrote:

>"ThomasJ" <top poster@localhost> wrote in message
.. .
>> Ach.......the pc board connected to the 25 pin D connector died inside
>> my MOMO Force. I need a broken wheel, or just that board. If someone has
>> a wheel that died for other reasons, I'd buy it, pay with PayPal or
>> whatever you want. I don't need or want pedals, just the wheel housing
>> or just the board.
>>
>> I have ECCI pedals and a FREX handbrake hooked to this, so can't just
>> get something else without either spending large or backsliding!!

>I can't help you with the spare parts but you might get a better response if
>you mention what part of the world you are in ;-)
>
>Malc.

Oh, yeah. Greenville, Wisconsin, USA.

I think I have fixed it, but would still take a broken wheel for spare
parts if anyone wants to dump one to clear out the closet!

--

Tom
Greenville, WI, USA
Old December 23rd 04, 03:36 PM
Milo Johnson

I have a broken one and a good one that the pots are bad in. If you can get
me some or tell me where I can get some pots I'll send you the broken wheel.

MILO
"ThomasJ" <TopPoster@localhost> wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:07:31 -0000, "Malc" > wrote:

. ..

Old December 23rd 04, 06:51 PM
Malc

"Milo Johnson" > wrote in message
> I have a broken one and a good one that the pots are bad in. If you can

get
> me some or tell me where I can get some pots I'll send you the broken

wheel.

Don't need the wheel but you can get replacement pots he

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/dksea...KIT-ND&site=us

If the link wraps just put 963260-KIT-ND into google & you'll find plenty of
info.

Never tried them myself, I got the link from here a while back.

Malc.