London.

Old July 22nd 05, 10:57 PM

Dave Milne wrote:
> More like nuke Saudi from where 15 of the 19 911 terrorists came.
> I don't know if Bush has friends in the house of Saud, but you can bet your
> arse he won't have
> after he has nuked them.

Dave, I thought Americans were the ONLY ones who didn't know that the
Bush and al-Saud families have been tight since before WWII, maybe
before WWI. That is one of the primary problems and reasons why the US
is not taken seriously elsewhere, as it isn't.

The French may be loathsome but they aren't totally stupid. They know
what clients our politicos are total craven whores for. Worse, our
whores unlike theirs do not even posess a sense of style-which really
infuriates them.

Success for the West in the Middle East requires either we get out and
let them run it their way, or we subjugate them totally. And
unfortunately, despite the "patriotic" ass talking fat bigmouth
stereotypical American like a certain poster to this newsgroup, we just
are not too talented at rape, pillage, sacking, and Carthaginian earth
salting. Which they understand over there to the exclusion of much else.

Old July 22nd 05, 11:09 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I liked the way your citizens beat the one bombers to death. It's
about time we clean house.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 22nd 05, 11:14 PM
Dave Milne

my dry British sense of humour - I was being ironic :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
ups.com...

Old July 22nd 05, 11:19 PM
Dave Milne

well, that's the third attempt in two weeks. Looks like our Intelligence
service is very good as they were watching him.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old July 22nd 05, 11:38 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, I wish our intelligence would shoot a few.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 23rd 05, 12:11 AM
Dave Milne

I think they will get the 4 from the second attempt ; wanted pictures are
out already.

Old July 23rd 05, 03:17 AM
Billy Ray

Are the members of these groups citizens, legal aliens, or illegal aliens?

Hasn't there been a large middle-eastern influx in the past couple decades?

. uk...

Old July 23rd 05, 10:50 AM
Dave Milne

There has been a large indian/pakistani/bangladeshi influx and these were
their children who were born here.
Despite that, many consider themselves Muslims first and British second.
Terrorism is a good thing for us; it will force us to sort our stupid
immigration policy (we are a very small island and while I and others
welcome other races, that doesnt mean we want everyone to come to stay), and
secondly it send a message that those who stay must integrate.
(Incidentally, 9/11 did more in a day in stamping out the Irish Republican
Army terrorists than we had been able to achieve in years by negotiation /
blatent appeasement / letting mass murderers out of jail as they were
'political prisoners' ; they swiftly realised that they had better stop or
else, and the misty-eyed "my great grandpappy was a leprechaun"
Irish-Americans stopped funding them).

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old July 23rd 05, 04:19 PM
Earle Horton

It looked like a good idea to me, and I'm not even British.

Earle

k...

Old July 23rd 05, 06:05 PM
Dave Milne

nuking the Saudi's *wasn't* the bit I was being ironic about !

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
news:1122131727.c346da0bd605a914bc583465fb2ffab0@t eranews...

London Olympics Ross Garrett BMW 12 July 7th 05 09:01 PM
Impact Group [email protected] Driving 2 May 11th 05 06:33 PM
London to use intelligent speed traps to catch highway killers Jim Yanik Driving 1 April 14th 05 06:06 PM
Independent BMW garages - London SW moxy BMW 2 March 25th 05 05:34 PM
E39 Police Cars in London [email protected] BMW 32 February 6th 05 12:31 AM