ATF+4

Old April 9th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default ATF+4

To whom it may concern:

AutoZone now carried Valvoline's ATF+4 synthetic ATF for $3.69/qt.

--
(Remove the SPAM)
2002 WJ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat

--
(Remove the SPAM)
2002 WJ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Helping is why we are all here on RAMJ+W, or should be.

..

Old April 9th 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"billy ray" > wrote in message
: To whom it may concern:
:
: AutoZone now carried Valvoline's ATF+4 synthetic ATF for $3.69/qt.
:

I would have sworn when I saw that it was Alt+F4 and had to check to see
what the command was.
LOL

Old April 9th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Does anyone know if Valvoline mfgs. DC's ATF+4?

Or is this just another look-alike claiming to be COMPATIBLE with
ATF+4?

Old April 9th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Murrays Auto Parts stores in the northeast Ohio area carries the Mopar brand
ATF-4. I think it runs about $6.00 a quart.

Tom

Old April 9th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

It is actually labeled ATF+4 on the bottle not "Compatible with ATF+4" like
the other stuff like Amsoil, etc..

DC announced they were going to begin licensing the stuff to manufacturers
last year ...
http://www.jeephorizons.com/news/atf_081205.html

FWIW Valvoline is the manufacturer of many of the other MOPAR fluids.

It is interesting that it does not yet appear on the valvoline website.
(www.valvoline.com) The stock number is VV346 for the 1 quart size

oups.com...

Old April 10th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Excellent! Thanks for the information.

-JD

Old April 11th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

What is or was excellent??

Tom

oups.com...

Old April 11th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

>What is or was excellent??

* Dating a gal who considers herself a 'sexual predator'. Bless her
heart.

* A keg of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on tap, at exactly 38 degrees with
CO2 set @ 13 psi. and a half-dozen pint glasses ready to go in the
freezer. Spicy, fruity, perfect laceing and a head as thick as whipped
cream. Mmmmm. Cheers!

* 8 feet of fresh powder at Lake Tahoe this week - YES! Heavenly is
well named.

Oh yeah, the information about Valvoline products. Pleased to hear I
won't have to head to the Stealership for fluids anymore.