2006 Hondas

Old July 8th 05, 02:20 AM
MAT

Default 2006 Hondas

I just read over at www.vtec.net about the 06 Accord 6MT sedan, the vigorous
trim lines for 06 Civic and with the Jazz coming, I think Honda is making
some cool moves for 06! Pretty cool, huh.

Old July 8th 05, 02:41 AM
Elle

"MAT" > wrote
> I just read over at www.vtec.net about the 06 Accord 6MT sedan, the

vigorous
> trim lines for 06 Civic and with the Jazz coming, I think Honda is making
> some cool moves for 06! Pretty cool, huh.

I reached for the Jazz link first thing and came to this remarkably
researched article:

http://asia.vtec.net/Reviews/JazzVtec/index.html

The 1.5 Liter VTEC Jazz is rated (and getting, according to the reviewer) 47
mpg. Mighty sweet.

You didn't happen to notice any official word at this site as to when the
Jazz will be available in the U.S., did you?

Old July 8th 05, 03:22 AM
MAT

> You didn't happen to notice any official word at this site as to when the
> Jazz will be available in the U.S., did you?

Nah, only the "Introduction" in 2006 from the model matrix. I googled and
found this though, that car looks happy doesnt it??

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...&f=73&t=282439

Old July 8th 05, 04:35 AM

There is a whole forum dedicated to the Honda Fit and Jazz at:
http://FitFreak.net

Check it out.

--
FaceYogurt
FaceYogurt's Profile: http://Club3series.com5

Old July 8th 05, 10:23 AM
miller_m

hey all

just go through here for all latest honda models .
http://www.andersondirect.com

Old July 8th 05, 03:30 PM
Elle

"MAT" > wrote in message

> > You didn't happen to notice any official word at this site as to when

the
> > Jazz will be available in the U.S., did you?
> >

> Nah, only the "Introduction" in 2006 from the model matrix. I googled and
> found this though, that car looks happy doesnt it??
>
> http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...&f=73&t=282439

Yes.

The post about the Japanese guys filming the commercial in Florida about the
Honda Fit (and how it was _not_ coming to the U.S. soon(!)) was funny, too.
:-)

Old July 8th 05, 04:26 PM
S.S.

Elle wrote:

> The post about the Japanese guys filming the commercial in Florida about the
> Honda Fit (and how it was _not_ coming to the U.S. soon(!)) was funny, too.
> :-)

They SHOULD bring it to North America, as it would be formidable competition
for the Toyota Echo. The Chevy Aveo, for example, cannot match the Echo for
quality and fuel economy like the Fit/Jazz can.
Old July 8th 05, 08:14 PM
SoCalMike

Elle wrote:
> The post about the Japanese guys filming the commercial in Florida about the
> Honda Fit (and how it was _not_ coming to the U.S. soon(!)) was funny, too.
> :-)

hahaha... toosmall, toosmall, hahaha....!

um, right.

they see how the scions are doing, as well as the mini cooper. theyd be
retarded NOT to release it here while theres a demand. ackshully, they
shoulda brought it here a couple years ago but they probably wanted to
see how scion was going to do.
Old July 8th 05, 08:18 PM
SoCalMike

S.S. wrote:
> Elle wrote:
>

>>The post about the Japanese guys filming the commercial in Florida about the
>>Honda Fit (and how it was _not_ coming to the U.S. soon(!)) was funny, too.
>>:-)

> They SHOULD bring it to North America, as it would be formidable competition
> for the Toyota Echo. The Chevy Aveo, for example, cannot match the Echo for
> quality and fuel economy like the Fit/Jazz can.

eh, the echo (IMO) is fugly. tall and narrow, with what look like tiny
wheels. the scions (A&B) are based on the echo platform/drivetrain, but
have proper 15" wheels.

as for the aveo? id boycott them merely for the fact its a daewoo. GM
bought em and shut down their NA operations, then brought the cars back
under their own nameplates.
Old July 8th 05, 09:06 PM
Elle

"SoCalMike" > wrote
> Elle wrote:
> > The post about the Japanese guys filming the commercial in Florida about

the
> > Honda Fit (and how it was _not_ coming to the U.S. soon(!)) was funny,

too.
> > :-)
> >

> hahaha... toosmall, toosmall, hahaha....!
>
> um, right.
>
> they see how the scions are doing, as well as the mini cooper. theyd be
> retarded NOT to release it here while theres a demand. ackshully, they
> shoulda brought it here a couple years ago but they probably wanted to
> see how scion was going to do.

Really. 50 mpg. Baby.

One of the posters later in the thread does claim the Fit is coming to the
U.S. about 2006.

Why are they filming a commercial in Miami for a car they won't sell in the
U.S. soon, anyway? One can only speculate.

I just looked at all the photos at the site. Get a load of that engine
compartment!

2006 5 series E60 - when? sycle BMW 0 July 1st 05 05:35 AM
New to Hondas, got a few questions tonyrama Honda 21 May 11th 05 12:56 AM
UK Hondas [email protected] Honda 6 April 29th 05 04:33 PM
TDI and 2006 Diesel Regulations MB VW water cooled 12 October 31st 04 12:05 AM
buying bmw 325 (2005 vs 2006) Ruwan BMW 2 September 19th 04 11:27 PM