9ZF CULLMANN

Old September 9th 04, 01:47 PM
mark

Default 9ZF CULLMANN

Since audi places phonekits factory standard with CULLMANN I was
wondering wheter there is a list of new adapters with compatible
phones. The type is 9ZF in my TT.

I found this http://www.1a-handyshop.de/product_i...oducts_id=9567

ACHTUNG! (Still a creepy word ;-) )
Der hier angebotene Halter paßt nicht bei einer von AUDI oder VW ab
Werk gelieferten Freisprechanlage! Die speziellen AUDI, bzw.
VW-Halter können Sie (leider!) ausschließlich bei Ihrem VAG-Händler
beziehen.

Wich means that this list is only available at the dealers... yeah
right. They had a list with phones from the second world war.

So does anyone have a list with adapters where today's phones will
fit? My nokia 6310i died and since I have to buy a new phone I'd like
a fancy new one.
Old September 12th 04, 12:07 PM
Wolfi

(mark) wrote in message . com>...
> Since audi places phonekits factory standard with CULLMANN I was
> wondering wheter there is a list of new adapters with compatible
> phones. The type is 9ZF in my TT.
>
> I found this
http://www.1a-handyshop.de/product_i...oducts_id=9567

> ACHTUNG! (Still a creepy word ;-) )
> Der hier angebotene Halter paßt nicht bei einer von AUDI oder VW ab
> Werk gelieferten Freisprechanlage! Die speziellen AUDI, bzw.
> VW-Halter können Sie (leider!) ausschließlich bei Ihrem VAG-Händler
> beziehen.
>
> Wich means that this list is only available at the dealers... yeah
> right. They had a list with phones from the second world war.
>
> So does anyone have a list with adapters where today's phones will
> fit? My nokia 6310i died and since I have to buy a new phone I'd like
> a fancy new one.

Right, the correct list for your system you can find under
www.cullman.de under Line-Fit, Products, second generation. Adaptors,
which are in development, such as the N 6230 or the Siemens 65´s are
not listed.
Best regards
Old September 12th 04, 07:12 PM
hando