Got a phone call from the Jeep Dealer tonight...

Old April 25th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Got a phone call from the Jeep Dealer tonight...

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: . ..
: > So what IS the story with DC???
:
: see http://7slotgrille.com/multimedia/news.html click the picture for the
: video.
:

Under the category of things that make yo go hmmmmm....

Thanks for showing it to me, now I know.

Kate

Old April 25th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Earle Horton" > wrote in message
> om...
> > You swore up and down you would never buy another Daimler
> > Chrysler product, ever.

> and i changed my mind. your point?

It should be totally obvious, but here goes.

This establishes a pattern of behavior. You made that assertion in the
first place, to get others involved in your ridiculous crusade against
Daimler Chrysler. (Lord knows, I have been involved in enough ridiculous
crusades myself, but Good Good Man, next time pick an opponent who deserves
your hatred.) It establishes, that you get angry and don't think clearly.
Now we are all human, and all of us do this now and then, but you are an
extreme case. You have a short fuse, and if I were you, I would do
something about it.

Earle

Old April 25th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yeah, but that video shows only part of the story. It played out in this
forum ad nauseum...

Old April 26th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
: Yeah, but that video shows only part of the story. It played out in this
: forum ad nauseum...

Somehow, I have no trouble whatsoever believing this.

Old April 26th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message
om...
> This establishes a pattern of behavior. You made that assertion in the
> first place, to get others involved in your ridiculous crusade against
> Daimler Chrysler.

um, you somehow missed it when many were talking about raising money for the
$70,000 attorney fees (i was going to school at the time) and how i thanked
them kindly but declined the offer. i didnt want anyone else "involved".
did i spread the word? youre damn straight. we both know there was more to
it than copyright issues.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Old April 26th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> Yeah, but that video shows only part of the story. It played out in this
> forum ad nauseum...

it WAS jeep related conversation. sheesh.....cant win either way. ;-)

Old April 26th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message
om...
> That Atlanta (?) lawyer they sicced on you was pretty hot, wasn't she?

nah....her eyes bugged out like a frog. :-)

Old April 26th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Old April 26th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

In article >,
Kate (please ask)> wrote:
#
#"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
#: Yeah, but that video shows only part of the story. It played out in this
#: forum ad nauseum...
#
#
#Somehow, I have no trouble whatsoever believing this.

Hey, at least that one was Jeep related... Not what one would
ordinarily think of when someone says "topless Jeeps," but still
Jeep related...

/herb

Service: Jeep dealer vs. local mechanic Firebird Jeep 3 March 29th 06 01:48 AM
YJ Breaks down - Bad Triple AAA Experience. Lou Boncek Jeep 9 December 18th 05 10:55 PM
Yet another DUH! Ted B. Driving 60 July 22nd 05 04:47 PM
POLL ::: If the rear differential of a 4WD jeep is overhauled by a Jeep Dealer because of failure aaa Chrysler 38 October 19th 04 05:35 AM