Replacing rev Counter Bulb ('03 L200)

Old March 6th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Replacing rev Counter Bulb ('03 L200)

Can someone please talk me through how to replace the bulb that
illuminates the rev counter on a 2003 L200 please? Speedomemter is
illuminated just fine but rev counter is not.
Old March 7th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Dave wrote:
> Can someone please talk me through how to replace the bulb that
> illuminates the rev counter on a 2003 L200 please? Speedomemter is
> illuminated just fine but rev counter is not.

Found the procedure at SaturnFans.Com. Here it is if anyone needs to know:

Replacing Tacho Bulb
bulb replacment isn't that difficult. there isn't that much to remove.
the dash doesn't have to be removed.
-remove the 2 screws that are going up into the gauge cluster bezel.
-remove the knee bolster (lower panel of driver side dash), it just
clips on. you will find 2 screws under the bolster on the lower part of
the bezel.
-put the steering wheel in is lowest position.
-remove the bezel surrounding the gauge cluster.
-remove the 4 7mm bolts that hold the cluster to the dash and carefully
remove the cluster. you will find the bulb you need to replaced is in
the back of the cluster.
-then put it all back together.
should take 30 mins. if you take your time.

the only tools you will neeed is a phillips screwdriver a 1/4" rachet a
6" extention and a 7mm socket.