2000 Cabrio help in Northern, VA (Fairfax area)

Old February 19th 05, 01:38 AM
Ryan

Default 2000 Cabrio help in Northern, VA (Fairfax area)

Hello All,
I am the proud owner of a 2000 Cabrio. I have just a little over
79k miles and it is still going good for the most part.

up till now I have been going to the dealer for all my work.
I want to look into other options as I have some work that needs
done and I cringe a little when I take her in to the dealer.

My 80k checkup is happening and know that will cost at least 600 from
the dealer. From what I can tell is a lot of checking on things change
a few filters and the oil.

I am also having a problem with my drivers side power window.
When I put it up it seems to want to stop part way up like it hit
fingers then go back down. I have to hold the button down so it goes
part way then stops, life the button and then proceed.

I also noticed the power top does not go down as quick or even worse go
up anywhere near the speed that it did in the past.

These all scare me a tad $$$ wise. I will say I love my Cabrio but have
become discouraged with the repair costs a little. I just had the rear
breaks and rotors changed (400) and last year the airflow sensor and
throttle body changed (oh around 700 or so then the 70k on top of that
for approx another 300)

I am not ready to trade her in yet and wondered how others experiences
were?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
-Ryan