warn tabor 9k

Old January 25th 05, 05:30 AM
Joe

Default warn tabor 9k

Hey Bill, as in Hughes the III,

Ok you convinced me not to get the MM PE8000, so I was wondering what you
thought of the Warn Tabor 9k, It;s a few skins more then the MM, and it has
a series wound motor.
thanks

-Joe

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/tabor_9k.shtml

Old January 25th 05, 05:42 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The Warn would be better of the two, if you can't get an hydraulic
like commercial rigs would use.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 27th 05, 10:05 PM
Hey There

Tabor by far better than MileMarker. They'v e got some good deals on the
Taboors on the web and the best price I can find is at www.xtremeterrain.com

HT

Old January 27th 05, 10:39 PM
Mike Romain

This dork is a sleazbag commercial SPAMMER!

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old January 27th 05, 11:00 PM
Dave Milne

"On our home page you'll notice that we have a Better Business Bureau label.
This is not merely a label, it is a program where every participating
business agrees to conduct business by a code of ethics"
http://www.xtremeterrain.com/bbb.htm

hee hee

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old January 27th 05, 11:08 PM
Mike Romain

Yup, he started SPAMMING this group on 9/28/04 and enough is enough!

Mike

Old January 28th 05, 06:13 AM
Joe

Bill,
well I bought the Tabor 9k for $519, (www.4wheelonline.com) but ouch, the
mounting bracket was almost half the price of the winch, $200. looks nice,
but thanks to you, it says MADE IN USA., although the hook was made in
china, go figure. Guess I get to use it this weekend as a group is to
Anza-Borrego. The motor sure looks different then my buddies HS9500, his
motor has cooling fins on it. Wonder what the difference is in the motors
between the two besides the obvious fins?

-Joe

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> The Warn would be better of the two, if you can't get an hydraulic
> like commercial rigs would use.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Joe wrote:
> >
> > Hey Bill, as in Hughes the III,
> >
> > Ok you convinced me not to get the MM PE8000, so I was wondering what

you
> > thought of the Warn Tabor 9k, It;s a few skins more then the MM, and it

has
> > a series wound motor.
> > thanks
> >
> > -Joe
> >
> > http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/tabor_9k.shtml

Warn Manual Hub Conversion Doug Fritz Jeep 8 December 18th 04 01:57 AM
Warn bumper Dennis Cox Jeep 1 December 3rd 04 01:57 PM
Replacing Auto Hubs with Warn Lockouts Darin 4x4 2 December 24th 03 06:33 AM