Aftermarket clear corner lights

Old December 1st 04, 04:56 AM
SVTKate

Default Aftermarket clear corner lights

Have any of you bought any on Ebay, if so, who from and what were the
results.

Some of you purists may not approve, but I have the clear ones. I like them
and I need to replace them.
One has suffered some damage.

If any of you have bought any from a reliable source at a reasonable price,
I would sure be grateful for a referral
Quality is my main concern. The way the rubber is attached and the fit as a
whole.

This is the style that I like:

http://tinyurl.com/5vqrt

TIA!

Kate

Old December 1st 04, 05:14 AM
Spike

Did you happen to look in the Summit catalog back in the 5.0 Musttang
section? Not sure if any of what is there is suitable to your needs
(or even if it matched the wall paper), but you might take a look see.

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:56:06 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Have any of you bought any on Ebay, if so, who from and what were the
>results.
>
>Some of you purists may not approve, but I have the clear ones. I like them
>and I need to replace them.
>One has suffered some damage.
>
>If any of you have bought any from a reliable source at a reasonable price,
>I would sure be grateful for a referral
>Quality is my main concern. The way the rubber is attached and the fit as a
>whole.
>
>This is the style that I like:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/5vqrt
>
>TIA!
>
>Kate

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old December 1st 04, 05:22 AM
Backyard Mechanic

SVTKate opined in
ink.net:

> Have any of you bought any on Ebay, if so, who from and what were the
> results.

Buying on Ebay is simple and a cinch... you simply never buy from anyone who
has poor feedback.

Poor feedback is anyone with less that a 95% rating. (Though I try to only
deal with 98.5 and above)

Feedback is the seller's life blood. And for a buyer, it gets you
credibility when trying to work out problems in a transaction.

So I only buy from volume sellers or guys with a good buying record.

So should you..
That is unless you dont mind rolling dice.

If you dont like the idea of paying through on-line PayPal, almost everyone
takes POSTAL money orders.
Old December 1st 04, 05:47 AM
Richard

I have clear corners that I bought of ebay a few years ago. I wanted them to
better match the Cobra headlights I also bought off ebay..

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

ink.net...

Old December 1st 04, 05:54 AM
Richard

After replying I looked at your reference. Mine are like these :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=33708

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

ink.net...

Old December 1st 04, 05:57 AM

That's the style I like. Too bad I'm broke! My headlights are in real bad
condition.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"Richard" > wrote in message
> After replying I looked at your reference. Mine are like these :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=793785089
9&category=33708

Old December 1st 04, 11:43 AM
John

Oh no Kate! Has the car killer daughter struck again?

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

ink.net...

Old December 1st 04, 12:12 PM
SVTKate

Thanks Spike,
I don't HAVE a Summit catalog. Didn't give them a change of addy when I
moved. I forgot.

As far as the wallpaper joke.
You've seen movies where the crazy old woman bricks the body into a wall and
then plasters and paints over it....???

Watch your step there bub.

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old December 1st 04, 12:22 PM
SVTKate

Thanks BM,
I've been using eBay for nearly 5 years and have only had bad luck on two
purchases.
One was a set of clear corner lights. The other, a pair of interior door
panels.
Both issues were eventually resolved.

I am hoping that someone will have bought some and gotten a good good deal
on a good product.
Rather than "you get what you pay for" and gimmie a good reference for the
seller they bought them from.

Old December 1st 04, 12:23 PM
SVTKate

How do you like those Richard?
I'd love to see a pic.
Do you use clear bulbs in them or amber?

Thanks!