Audi All Road reliability

Old October 25th 04, 02:02 AM
LIW

Default Audi All Road reliability

I'm looking for a vehicle to replace my 99 S Class Mercedes.
But I want more capabilities, including 4 wheel drive to go to snow country,
comfort for 4-5 adults to tour real estate for my business, and room to put
the dog in the back along with some luggage on weekends out of the area.

I've come down to the Audi All Road, the Cadillac SRX, the Mercedes E500 all
motion, and a few of the traditional SUVs, such as the BMW X5, or the Lexus
RX330.

I think the interior refinement of all the Audis is superior to Mercedes,
and as nice as Cadillac. What worries me is the reliability of the Audi all
road. One of my partners has an A-8, and while it is a great car, it seems
to be in the shop an awful lot.

I can't afford the down time, even if it is under warranty.

So, if you own one, how reliable has it been over what distance and years of
ownership?

I also am told that they are replacing the Audi All Road with something new
in 05. Any truth to the rumor, and if so, is Audi discounting the All Road
anywhere you know about?

Thanks for any information.

Old October 25th 04, 12:29 PM
liam

The estate / station wagon version of the new A6 is due out 2005 and the
allroad should be 2006, but the are touting the ne Q7 concept car for 2007/8

Old November 3rd 04, 09:39 PM
Barney Rubble

Check the Touareg (V8 or V10).

.. .

95 audi 90 reliability? andy Audi 2 November 3rd 04 02:21 AM
audi cd for pc news.blueyonder.co.uk Audi 1 October 7th 04 09:51 PM
Road test: Audi A6 3.0 TDI webmaster_audi4u Audi 0 August 25th 04 05:30 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM
A6 Avant - Audi All Road - A6 comparisons? Viper Audi 0 June 29th 04 03:40 PM