boggers

Old February 13th 05, 11:17 PM
D-WALL

I thank you for your understanding. As for the younger brother
situation, that is who was on the account of "redneckco2007."
Please explain what Bill L. W. Hughes III is meaning by all of his
comments. He left many comments that i didnt understand and then he
just recently left a comment stating, "tell us how it feels to have to
use dialup." If you can explain this last comment and all the other
comments, please do.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance with the matter at
hand.

Old February 13th 05, 11:21 PM
DougW

D-WALL did pass the time by typing:
> Doug W
>
> Also, could you please explain what the previous messages left by "Bill
> L. W. Hughes III" mean.

It means you/he got larted(1). Some folks post the headers of messages for the
record. You may get an email nastygram from your ISP but that would be it. Cox
isn't going to terminate your service for a minor issue like this.

(1) http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/L/LART.html

--
DougW

Old February 13th 05, 11:36 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Doug,
I had to laugh at this Bogger "test". You saw none of the wheels
were caked in mud? http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/techarticles/28358/
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 13th 05, 11:39 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

AKA Ted, you may snow a Snow bird, but you can't sh*t, a Sh*t bird.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 13th 05, 11:45 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Doug,
You mean you don't save the emails from the Internet Service
Provides, of their termination of the accounts reported? A confirmed
kill, it gives me a God like complex. ;-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 14th 05, 12:01 AM
D-WALL

What do you mean by "tell how it feels to have to use dialup again."

Old February 14th 05, 12:14 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Like their rims should have at least looked like this Real Jeep's:
http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Phot.../WilsonMud.JPG

Old February 14th 05, 12:18 AM
DougW

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:
> Hi Doug,
> You mean you don't save the emails from the Internet Service
> Provides, of their termination of the accounts reported? A confirmed
> kill, it gives me a God like complex. ;-)

I only count coup on email spammers and phishers. But the only
way I'm going to get a confirmed kill these days is to nuke China.

--
DougW

Old February 14th 05, 12:20 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Well it's Sunday, and obviously you're still transmitting from
ip70-178-181-32.ma.dl.cox.net. So, I guess I'll have to wait until
Monday for you to figure it out. :-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 14th 05, 12:27 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I think we'll nuke Syria, Iran, and Korea, but China owns too many
Treasury Bills.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/