"Shotgun Dick" Cheney has Interstate Closed so He Can Go Hunting

Old November 29th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default "Shotgun Dick" Cheney has Interstate Closed so He Can Go Hunting

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479

Cheney on hunting trip in Florida

TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
on a hunting trip.

Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
security for the vice president passing through.

He's expected to be in the area through Wednesday.

Megan McGinn, spokesperson for the vice president's office in
Washington, D.C., said Cheney flew into Tallahassee Regional Airport
this afternoon.

Gov. Jeb Bush's office said the vice president did not meet with
anyone in the governor's office.

"He's hunting north of here," said Anthony DeLuise, a spokesman for
Bush's office.

During a hunting trip nine months ago in Texas, Cheney accidentally
shot his friend Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Austin attorney,
while hunting quail. Whittington eventually recovered.

--------------------------------------

Goddam this ****. Let him take his chances on the roads like the rest
of us.
Old November 29th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
David Moffitt

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...

> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
>
> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>
> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
> afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
> on a hunting trip.
>
> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
> security for the vice president passing through.
>
> He's expected to be in the area through Wednesday.
>
> Megan McGinn, spokesperson for the vice president's office in
> Washington, D.C., said Cheney flew into Tallahassee Regional Airport
> this afternoon.
>
> Gov. Jeb Bush's office said the vice president did not meet with
> anyone in the governor's office.
>
> "He's hunting north of here," said Anthony DeLuise, a spokesman for
> Bush's office.
>
> During a hunting trip nine months ago in Texas, Cheney accidentally
> shot his friend Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Austin attorney,
> while hunting quail. Whittington eventually recovered.
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> Goddam this ****. Let him take his chances on the roads like the rest
> of us.

%%%% Do you want to take you chances on the road with him?

They proclaim that every man is entitled to exist without labor and, the
laws of reality to the contrary notwithstanding, is entitled to receive his
"minimum sustenance" his food, his clothes, his shelter, with no effort on
his part, as his due and his birthright. To receive it, from whom?
Ayn Rand

Old November 29th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Brent P[_1_]

>> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
>> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
>> security for the vice president passing through.

Kinda like how Al Gore had a Chicago expressway shutdown for the morning
the rush.

Old November 29th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Brent P wrote:
> >> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
> >> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
> >> security for the vice president passing through.

> Kinda like how Al Gore had a Chicago expressway shutdown for the morning
> the rush.

Why do you lie all the time.? Are you a psychopath?

Old November 29th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Jim Alder

wrote in :

> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...spx?storyid=44
> 479
>
> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>
> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into
> Tallahassee Monday afternoon. Though there are no details of
> his destination, Cheney is on a hunting trip.
>
> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this
> afternoon and a spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police
> Department said it was done as security for the vice
> president passing through.
>-------------------------------------
>
> Goddam this ****. Let him take his chances on the roads
> like the rest of us.

Too many leftwing psychos like you might try to kill him.

--
"As Americans, we must always remember that we all have a common
enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I
Old November 29th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
MikeC

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...

> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
>
> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>
> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
> afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
> on a hunting trip.
>
> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
> security for the vice president passing through.
>
> He's expected to be in the area through Wednesday.
>
> Megan McGinn, spokesperson for the vice president's office in
> Washington, D.C., said Cheney flew into Tallahassee Regional Airport
> this afternoon.
>
> Gov. Jeb Bush's office said the vice president did not meet with
> anyone in the governor's office.
>
> "He's hunting north of here," said Anthony DeLuise, a spokesman for
> Bush's office.
>
> During a hunting trip nine months ago in Texas, Cheney accidentally
> shot his friend Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Austin attorney,
> while hunting quail. Whittington eventually recovered.
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> Goddam this ****. Let him take his chances on the roads like the rest
> of us.

Obviously, as Cheney nearby and armed, the road had to be closed in the
interest of public safety.

Old November 29th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS after looking at gay kid porn, spewed forth this
all over the rec.autos.driving landscape:

> Goddam this SADDAM. Let him take his chances on the roads with drivers
> like me like the rest of you.

Where's my $3.00 gas, aunt judy?? You're almost a week late in
delivering.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS demonstrates its
Bartlo quality forecasting abilities:

"At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by
turkey day and $4 by Xmas as exxon tries to make
up for the money they lost lowering prices to
help their bud Bush."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y35dzw
Msg
Old November 29th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Mitchell Holman

Jim Alder > wrote in
. 142:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS >
> wrote in :
>

>> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...spx?storyid=44
>> 479
>>
>> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>>
>> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into
>> Tallahassee Monday afternoon. Though there are no details of
>> his destination, Cheney is on a hunting trip.
>>
>> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this
>> afternoon and a spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police
>> Department said it was done as security for the vice
>> president passing through.
>>-------------------------------------
>>
>> Goddam this ****. Let him take his chances on the roads
>> like the rest of us.

Considering that Cheney is a habitual drunk driver
it is probably best that we not share the road with him.

Mitchell Holman

Bush -
Arrested for theft
Arrested for vandalism
Arrested and convicted for drunk driving

Cheney -
Arrested and convicted for drunk driving.
Twice......

Old November 29th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
David Hartung

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
>
> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>
> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
> afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
> on a hunting trip.
>
> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
> security for the vice president passing through.

So? This was done every time Vice President Gore came to Memphis.