American Car Makes

Old June 16th 05, 05:43 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in news:iep1b1dvkfmcsvctm46ink1u7mnbq46omp@
4ax.com:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:46:58 GMT, Dave Lister
> > wrote:
>
>>> The Bush administration is doing plenty wrong w.r.t the Guantanemo
>>> prisoners, but holding them without trial isn't precisely one of them.

>>We aren't at war with them, or did that elude you? If they aren't POWs,
>>which is what Bush claims, then they should get a trial or get let go.

> Are you really that stupid?

No, moron, look in a mirror. Other than your Nazi sympathy, you really have
little else.

--
Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick

Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

Old June 16th 05, 05:43 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in news:ahp1b1d5ac0r4a526pkvqq90q331s43315@
4ax.com:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:48:15 GMT, Dave Lister
> > wrote:
>
> lister must really be aunt judy. She talks the same.

DTJ must really be closet Nazi. He sure talks the same.

Old June 16th 05, 05:56 AM
Billzz

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, James C. Reeves wrote:
>
>> > Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

>> I have a question. Why spend the dollars and human resources detaining
>> these people if there wasn't good reason to? There would be no point at
>> all in doing so, would there?

> James, that is an *excellent* impression you do of Dick "We promise we
> only keep bad guys there" Cheney.

What does all this have to do with American Car Makes?

Old June 16th 05, 06:14 AM
Bernard Farquart

"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
. 6...

> Quiet, Nazi, your betters are talking.

All who disagree with you are NAZIs?

And Daniel said you had a problem with grey....

Old June 16th 05, 06:16 AM
Bernard Farquart

"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
. 6...

> Why were the dollars and resources spent to gas the Jews while the army
> was
> floundering?

So your whole argument seems to be shouting " Nazi!"
at anyone who dares to diagree?

Whoo-hoo you sure are a good debater.

maybe even the Master

Yup, you are a master-debater for sure.

Bernard

Old June 16th 05, 06:17 AM
Dave Lister

"Bernard Farquart" > wrote in
:

> "Dave Lister" > wrote in message
> . 6...
>

>> Why were the dollars and resources spent to gas the Jews while the army
>> was
>> floundering?
>>

> So your whole argument seems to be shouting " Nazi!"
> at anyone who dares to diagree?
>
> Whoo-hoo you sure are a good debater.
>
> maybe even the Master
>

> Yup, you are a master-debater for sure.

Learn to read, pinhead.

Old June 16th 05, 06:27 AM
Bernard Farquart

"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
. 6...
> "Bernard Farquart" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Dave Lister" > wrote in message
>> . 6...
>>

>>> Why were the dollars and resources spent to gas the Jews while the army
>>> was
>>> floundering?
>>>

>> So your whole argument seems to be shouting " Nazi!"
>> at anyone who dares to diagree?
>>
>> Whoo-hoo you sure are a good debater.
>>
>> maybe even the Master
>>

>> Yup, you are a master-debater for sure.

> Learn to read, pinhead.

What did I miss? You post crap, someone posts a
reply that disagrees, you resort to name calling, using "nazi"
and "moron". Not exactly the most compelling arguments I have
seen. I assume that you have very limited experience with
the free exchange of ideas, like a ten year old.

Bernard

bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 02:44 PM
American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
American cars Dave General 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
Where to find list of 1930's American Automobile Manufacturers [email protected] Antique cars 4 November 1st 03 06:44 AM