News: DC to possibly re-evaluate speed limits

Old June 15th 05, 11:43 PM
Nate Nagel

Default News: DC to possibly re-evaluate speed limits

....at least on roads with speed cameras...

good news for DC motorists if this really happens!

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=531644

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old June 15th 05, 11:49 PM
Nate Nagel

Nate Nagel wrote:
> ...at least on roads with speed cameras...
>
> good news for DC motorists if this really happens!
>
> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=531644
>
> nate

text of act

http://www.dccouncil.washington.dc.u...legno=B16-0054

Hmm, not much meat there... what does "re-evaluate" mean? To what
standards are the current limits to be compared? What action is going
to be taken as a result of this "re-evaluation?"

Geez, I was getting all hopeful for signs of intelligence for a second...

nate

Old June 16th 05, 12:10 AM
Jeffrey Carlyle

Nate Nagel wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>> ...at least on roads with speed cameras...
>>
>> good news for DC motorists if this really happens!
>>
>> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=531644
>>
>> nate
>>

> text of act
>
> http://www.dccouncil.washington.dc.u...legno=B16-0054
>
> Hmm, not much meat there... what does "re-evaluate" mean? To what
> standards are the current limits to be compared? What action is going
> to be taken as a result of this "re-evaluation?"
>
> Geez, I was getting all hopeful for signs of intelligence for a
> second...

Perhaps the council members are tired of getting tickets.

--
// Jeffrey Carlyle - - http://www.jeffc.org/

Old June 16th 05, 02:40 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Nate Nagel wrote:
> ...at least on roads with speed cameras...
>
> good news for DC motorists if this really happens!
>
> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=531644

About time. Every day people are killed on the highways by speeders
and soldiers are killed in iraq due to our gas-guzzling ways. Theh SL
needs to be lowered and lowered drastically and combined with severe
penalties for criminals who flout the highway laws.

Old June 16th 05, 02:54 AM
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

wrong answer, what we need to do is to start killing cops, save america,
kill a PIG today

KILL PIGS

Old June 16th 05, 03:00 AM
Tropicsprite

> About time. Every day people are killed on the highways by speeders
> and soldiers are killed in iraq due to our gas-guzzling ways. Theh SL
> needs to be lowered and lowered drastically and combined with severe
> penalties for criminals who flout the highway laws.

*spraying Raid in the room to ward off the troll!*

Dammit! Not working. BREAK OUT THE NUKES!

Old June 16th 05, 03:12 AM

Tropicsprite wrote:
> > About time. Every day people are killed on the highways by speeders
> > and soldiers are killed in iraq due to our gas-guzzling ways. Theh SL
> > needs to be lowered and lowered drastically and combined with severe
> > penalties for criminals who flout the highway laws.

> *spraying Raid in the room to ward off the troll!*
>
> Dammit! Not working. BREAK OUT THE NUKES!

HAHA. I'm really irritating you, huh? HAHAHA. I love it.

Old June 16th 05, 03:56 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:43:33 -0400, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>...at least on roads with speed cameras...
>
>good news for DC motorists if this really happens!
>
>http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=531644

****, that is scary. "Speed cameras?" Our society is screwed if this
happens anywhere.
Old June 16th 05, 03:58 AM
DTJ

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:54:57 GMT, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"

I thought I kill filtered this piece of **** already...
Old June 16th 05, 04:15 AM
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

our society is screwed already, save america, kill a traffic pig today

KILL ALL PIGS