Eratic idle - Stalls in idle

Old June 14th 05, 03:38 PM
rango25

Default Eratic idle - Stalls in idle

I have a 1995 Chevy tracker that has an erratic idle and stalls in idle. I
have tried a new air filter , new fu le filter, tune ups, but they did not
help at all. I have also installed a new catalytic converter.

What else could cause this problem?

Old June 14th 05, 06:06 PM
Charlie

There's so many things, it would be cheaper for you to take it somewhere.
It could be anything from your idle control sensor to the ECM. Sometimes it
just doesn't pay to play the blind replacement game.

--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible

lkaboutautos.com...

Old June 15th 05, 05:18 AM

Sounds like a vacuum leak.

Old June 15th 05, 02:45 PM
Jeff Farrar

I agree. Could be a lot of things but it sure does sound like a vacuum
leak.