Twas the night before rice, please read.

Old December 31st 04, 10:10 AM

Default Twas the night before rice, please read.

Twas the night before christmas and out on the street,
nothing was moving, not even a Jeep.
all was still with nothing in sight,
Then what to my wandering eyes did i see,
but a Mustang SVT alone at a light,
The moonlight glistened off my wing, oh so gay.
My import was ready to show'em the way.
I had some NOS on my tiny motor,
I would beat that Stang with its Eaton supoercharger.
I pulled alongside and revved with a fart,
pointed to the wing on my gay shopping cart.
the light turned green, i was off like a jolt,
while the SVT filled the night sky with smoke.
I called to my Evo four pistons,
on basher, on crasher, on smasher, and the one knocking,
onward faster lets finish the slaughtering.
The engine did rev, i was ready for action,
but just at the moment the Mustang caught traction.
With a grin on his face, and a gleam in his eye,
Like a shot from a cannon, the SVT went by.
He blew by so fat, he spun me around twice.
I knew at that moment, I was freshly fried rice.
He held up one finger as he drove into the night.
all i saw was his dimming taillights.
But I heard him exclaim as he roared out of sight,
"You stupid ricer, you can't beat Blue Oval Dynamite."

Old December 31st 04, 11:56 AM

lmao...... minus typos.. that was pretty funny.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ups.com...

Old December 31st 04, 04:52 PM
SVTKate

*snip*

| > "You stupid ricer, you can't beat Blue Oval Dynamite."

I would love to make this my sig

Kate

Old January 1st 05, 08:39 AM
JS

My favorite part was...

> I called to my Evo four pistons,
> on basher, on crasher, on smasher, and the one knocking,

Though it didn't always rhyme quite like the original, it was quite funny.

My winter beater's a '95 Eclipse GSX.... and all of the imports seem to have
some valve tick / rod knock about 'em, don't they? I find that kinda funny.
(mine's no exception... probably about half of the followers tap depending
on conditions) And while I know my beater's quick enough to dispose of most
rice, I don't pretend it could beat a Cobra. It could probably hang with a
stock 5.0... especially with the extra traction... but a new Cobra, or even
my own? Nahhh. Put a turn in that road though, and it'd give my snake a
scare....

JS