134a Refrigerant

Old July 18th 05, 05:39 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> You really think you may substitute "equal" for "is" in my
> statement "volume change is their new
> density"??????????????????????????? That does not make volume equal
> density, no more than an apple equals and orange. Dense!

But according to Nathan, you just defined delta volume
as density! Density is mass per unit volume, btw...
__
Steve
..

Old July 18th 05, 05:42 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Republicans have Real jobs, that produce products, and pay the
taxes, while the free loading bleeding heart liberals suck make it up
with their false theories.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 18th 05, 05:54 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>> yeah no ****! refrigerant is a compound, a MIXTURE and when you add up
>> all
>> the components they are heavier than the individual components.

> Two big mistakes... mistaking compound for mixture

WRONG. i clearly defined it as a compound as shown above. "mixture" was an
elaboration to put it into terms you could hopefully understand.

> saying that the mixture weighs more than the individual
> components. I almost ****ed myself, laughing!

only because youre to ****ing stupid to comprehend plain english. i was
stating that it was even harder for refrigerant to rise above air because it
was heavier than its individual components. of course, youre so pitifully
desperate that its understandable you would grasp in such a manner.

......that and that youre dirt stupid. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 18th 05, 05:55 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Hey, if you can put your head completely in the
> > sand, I can propose reasonable thought-experiments!

> TRANSLATION --> "im a liar"

> Indeed you are!

not only are you a liar and stupid, but now youre just plain pathetic.

Old July 18th 05, 06:02 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What???????????? Volume or Density are variables and are defined by
whatever the formula gives it's value. Simple Algebraic equations
http://members.aol.com/profchm/algebra.html and
http://kr.cs.ait.ac.th/~radok/math/mat6/calcul10.htm You are as dense as
Jeff!!!!!!! You'll never pull your own weight!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 18th 05, 06:08 AM
Billy Ray

I was thinking Mass was where Catholics went on Sunday mornings but I
promised to try to do better when off-topic so I won't say that.

Old July 18th 05, 06:08 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Ditto.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 18th 05, 06:13 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
news
"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> >I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
> >popular use.

> .....what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because it
> fits
> your argument. liar.

> Show the lie... or FOAD.

TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

you are a liar stephen.

> You don't have a clue about your limitations

TRANSLATION --> "im to insecure to admit to mine"

lol...i know stephen. youre such big liar youve even convinced yourself.
:-)

> because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps otherwise
> you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop

LIAR! once again your lies will not cut it! i CLEARLY stated the ambient
was -14 otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the HMC.

> You're *really* grasping at straws now... trying to weasel
> in another condition! I must be right!

what a filthy little LIAR you are! trying to "weasel in a condition"? see
where i CLEARLY said a -30 degree
day.

liar.

> >ohh.... calling me a liar some more! **** up a rope.

TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

.....im sure it does, liar.

> mistaken? dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=freon
> defines it as:
>
> "A trademark used for a variety of nonflammable gaseous or liquid
> fluorinated hydrocarbons employed primarily as working fluids in
> refrigeration and air conditioning and as aerosol propellants."
>
> it is a trademark used. it is not a compound, a mixture, or anything
> else.
> im right, youre wrong, now spin and lie like a good liberal.
>
> liar.

> Keep squirming... it's fun to watch!

TRANSLATION --> "youre right, i have no response"

suck it up buttercup. :-) freon is a brand name. :-)

Old July 18th 05, 06:15 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Sure. I think you should go back to seventh grade science, and
Algebra.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 18th 05, 10:34 AM
Dave Milne

An excellent example of "praeteritio", for the grammarians amongs us :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland