GTR Evo Arrived...

Old September 13th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jing-Jing

Default GTR Evo Arrived...

"Larry" > wrote in news
> It's a DVD in a DVD case, with a single sheet controller guide. I
> just love the first 4 commands:
>
> Up Arrow - Accellerate
> Brake - Down Arrow
> Steer Left - Left Arrow
> Steer Right - Right Arrow
>
> And folks wonder why I just can't get into ISI based sims LOL

So? They are catering to those that may not have a wheel and pedals and
still want to try it out. You are being negative and you haven't even took
it ofr a spin yet.
Old September 13th 08, 11:12 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jing-Jing

"PlowBoy" > wrote in
:

> he's bashing the rFactor's MAIN coders, ISI. they built the system
> that allows 'developers' to code racing games with this "programming
> tool" (GTR, GT Legends, rFactor for example). If you are a
> programmer, it is like bitching about Microsoft's visual
> C/basic/foxpro etc just because someone's Slot machine game or tax
> wizard software they built from that compiler, is buggy or not to your
> liking. When I was programming, Borland was kind of the mainstream C
> and C++ compiler software company not MS... ISI like MS or Borland,
> for some of the racing games previously mentioned, a tool used to
> produce racing Sims.

STFU you pretentious prick!
Old September 13th 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"Jing-Jing" > wrote in message
> "Larry" > wrote in news >
>> It's a DVD in a DVD case, with a single sheet controller guide. I
>> just love the first 4 commands:
>>
>> Up Arrow - Accellerate
>> Brake - Down Arrow
>> Steer Left - Left Arrow
>> Steer Right - Right Arrow
>>
>> And folks wonder why I just can't get into ISI based sims LOL

> So? They are catering to those that may not have a wheel and pedals and
> still want to try it out. You are being negative and you haven't even took
> it ofr a spin yet.

Well, I ran in a race2play event a couple of weeks ago and one driver was
using the keyboard. He was crap and slow. Trying to lap him was a nightmare
due to the unpredictable nature of his line.

Don't give a **** what people use to drive with, as long as they have
control. And there are plenty of wheel users who don't have control and who
have signed for iRacing.

Old September 13th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"PlowBoy," > wrote in message
>I knew you would "get it" and as sure as I post, I knew he wouldn't.

Plowboy, you're my hero. <SWOON>

Old September 14th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jing-Jing

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> Well, I ran in a race2play event a couple of weeks ago and one driver
> was using the keyboard. He was crap and slow. Trying to lap him was a
> nightmare due to the unpredictable nature of his line.
>
> Don't give a **** what people use to drive with, as long as they have
> control. And there are plenty of wheel users who don't have control
> and who have signed for iRacing.

Yea, so? I guess that means you agree that Larry is being an elitist dork.
Old September 15th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Man, RAS sure has gone to hell in a handbasket

Old September 17th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Grunty

"Larry" > wrote in :

> Man, RAS sure has gone to hell in a handbasket

**** you, pussy. I've been flaming this group since 1993. A fine
established tradition.
Old September 17th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson

(Grunty) wrote:

> **** you, pussy.

Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!