Integrate GPL with Motec?

Old June 7th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mike Young

Default Integrate GPL with Motec?

Is there a way to get GPL data into Motec?

Thanks.
Mike.

Old June 7th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Simpson

On Jun 6, 8:27 pm, "Mike Young" > wrote:
> Is there a way to get GPL data into Motec?
>
> Thanks.
> Mike.

I doubt it but I don't know much about Motec.

Are you aware of GPL Replay Analyzer, which does most of what Motec
does? It can be found at http://gplra.pike.nu/

Old June 7th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mike Young

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 6, 8:27 pm, "Mike Young" > wrote:
>> Is there a way to get GPL data into Motec?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Mike.

> I doubt it but I don't know much about Motec.
>
> Are you aware of GPL Replay Analyzer, which does most of what Motec
> does? It can be found at http://gplra.pike.nu/

Sure, at least in versions at least three years and more old. Don't know if
it advanced at all. Motec has very nice graphing and analysis tools, more so
than gplra, plus the nice feature of sync'ing AVIs to the cursor. (Use FRAPS
to capture the video stream. I typically have in-car, and a couple of
external views for tuning sessions.)

GPL replay data looks to have enough info to feed Motec after some
massaging. I was wondering if anyone has looked into doing that. Motec's
i2Pro is free, BTW. Do a web search and just download it. I think I can
manage the translator if someone could point me to GPL replay information,
and if Motec has a public API. GTR2 writes Motec data.

Old June 10th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mike Young

"Mike Young" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Bob Simpson" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Jun 6, 8:27 pm, "Mike Young" > wrote:
>>> Is there a way to get GPL data into Motec?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Mike.

>> I doubt it but I don't know much about Motec.
>>
>> Are you aware of GPL Replay Analyzer, which does most of what Motec
>> does? It can be found at http://gplra.pike.nu/

> Sure, at least in versions at least three years and more old. Don't know
> if it advanced at all. Motec has very nice graphing and analysis tools,
> more so than gplra, plus the nice feature of sync'ing AVIs to the cursor.
> (Use FRAPS to capture the video stream. I typically have in-car, and a
> couple of external views for tuning sessions.)

I posted a screenshot to alt.binaries.simulators.autos. I would be very
interested to know if gplra does all that is shown there.