Purchasing GTR Evolution through Steam from NZ

Old September 9th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RocketMan[_2_]

Default Purchasing GTR Evolution through Steam from NZ

Thanks heaps Ricky!
I've ordered it through VR Concepts, and it's on it's way!!
You live in NZ?

RocketMan

Old September 9th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rod[_2_]

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 08:09:34 +1200, RocketMan >
wrote:

> I am desperately keen to purchase a copy of the full version of GTR
>Evolution. Unfortunately I am having huge problems finding a copy here
>in New Zealand.
> Is it possible to purchase GTR Evo through Steam from NZ? Although I
>am keen to obtain a copy of the full version, I would really prefer to
>have a DVD copy of the game, rather than the downloaded version from
>Steam. Is it possible to burn the downloaded game onto a DVD for backup
>purposes, in case I lose the downloaded game?

Shouldn't be a problem.

There's also a backup function within steam that will copy the game
into a burnable filesystem and you can use Nero to back the game up.

I'm in Australia and bought RACE07 a while back from Steam and the
addon GTR Evolution from Steam, also have both games backed up to DV-R
using Steam's own backup function.

Cheers,
Rod.
Old September 10th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
0-0-0-0-0

Larry, this may have meaning to iracing fanbois like yourself, but can you
tell me what "isi-itis" is?
Thanks in advance

Oh, if it means loving the online, lag free, racing in large groups; a
plethora of cars and tracks; and "pay once" pricing --- them maybe I have
it too!

:-)

0-0-0-0-0-0

Old September 10th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

[FANxxxx word detected. Post Skipped]

Old September 10th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
John Doe

"0-0-0-0-0" > wrote:

> Larry, this may have meaning to iracing fanbois like yourself, but
> can you tell me what "isi-itis" is?

Maybe it's terminology shared by only one person.

--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423/
Old September 11th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ricky

On Sep 11, 4:51*am, John Doe > wrote:
> "0-0-0-0-0" > wrote:
> > Larry, this may have meaning to iracing fanbois like yourself, but
> > can you tell me what "isi-itis" is?

> Maybe it's terminology shared by only one person.
>
> --
> The first big front wheel rollerblades.http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423/
> Google Groups is destroying the USENET archive.

yeah i got rfactor from there

GTR Evolution contains all of Race07 ? rqk Simulators 8 September 8th 08 09:09 PM
GTR Evolution now available at GoGamer John Doe Simulators 7 September 5th 08 02:27 AM
GTR Evolution Mr T Simulators 10 July 22nd 08 09:30 PM
TSW Evolution for Sale edlajoie Simulators 0 October 10th 07 02:56 AM
Evolution Racer Robert Jordan Simulators 1 April 12th 06 09:56 AM