Game port to usb adaptor

Old June 16th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Phil

Default Game port to usb adaptor

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:17:07 GMT, no@email (Remco Moedt) wrote:

Hi Remco,

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:21:04 GMT, Phil > wrote:
>
>>I have a Hyperstim also and would like to convert from game port to usb,
>>would greatly appreciate any info on how you did this.

Sniped some good info

>I do have the 12 button wheel, but I didn't connect them to the
>Plasma Lite yet. The problem isn't the Plasma, but I haven't figured
>out yet how the wiring of these buttons work. I do recall it's some
>sort of 4 in 4 in 4 system, where the combination of active wires
>indicates which button is pressed, but I'm not sure about that.
>Something for the winter, but that's an excuse you can't use. :-)

Thanks for info you might want to try contacting Les Marton
he's a pretty helpfull guy from what I've heard, he's responsible
for the Hyper software. He may give you some info?

Good luck

>The downside of the Plasma Lite is that you can't use the Hyper
>profiler software anymore, but the software of the Plasma Lite is
>powerfull enough to satisfy your needs.
>
>Cheers!
>
>Remco

Thanks for your help

Rgds Phil.

Repost by request: 1956 Ford Thunderbird with Port-Hole Hardtop 312 CID 225HP Unrestored Port Hole Detail White (H Ford Museum) CL.jpg 244058 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 March 8th 07 02:49 AM
6cyl 4.0/243 oil filter adaptor leaking David Jeep 3 February 16th 07 06:43 PM
Monsoon Panasonic DP 880 Adaptor ballpark402 VW water cooled 1 January 21st 05 06:04 PM
Rockfire USB adaptor? ZZ Simulators 4 December 2nd 04 05:27 PM
adaptor for DLC to OBDII flat4 BMW 1 October 27th 04 12:54 AM