CH Pedals wiring help.

Old June 3rd 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Michael Sisson

Default CH Pedals wiring help.

I have a set of USB CH Pedals (not PRO) that I would like to rewire back
to USB, the way they came.

I had them wired up direct to my Logi Black MOMO, but have decided to
move onto the G25.

I have no idea what the schematics were for the CH pedals (it's been a
looong time and two moves) and Google isn't coming up with anything
other than info on the Pro Pedals or gameport version.

Does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for these?

Thanks

MRSisson
--
LOAD "GPL",8

SEARCHING FOR GPL
READY.
RUN
Old June 3rd 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Steve Blankenship

Michael - I did the same with a gameport set of non-pro pedals and have the
original wiring scheme.

Each pot has three plugs; looking from the "top" side of the pots, the
throttle side wiring is black/blue/white, and the brake is empty/red/brown.

Hope that helps!

SB

. ..

Old June 3rd 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Michael Sisson

In article >, "Steve
Blankenship" <steveNOSPAMblankenshipATcomcast.net> says...
> Michael - I did the same with a gameport set of non-pro pedals and have the
> original wiring scheme.
>
> Each pot has three plugs; looking from the "top" side of the pots, the
> throttle side wiring is black/blue/white, and the brake is empty/red/brown.
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> SB

That is one clue in the puzzle (brake only has two wires), thank you.

Right now I have the pedals sitting waiting "pre-prepped" for the USB
end, if I can figure it out. I have three wires ready to go off of each
pot.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I removed the 'car/plane'
(combined/separate) switch long ago as well, so I don't have that in my
plans. Yet. I might have to.

Thanks again.

MRSisson
--