need to fix power window, how do you get ot it?

Old July 30th 05, 07:23 PM
myrockhead

Default need to fix power window, how do you get ot it?

I have a sc2 and the passanger front window jumped track I think so I took
the door panel off and it was all enclosed how do I get to the window
without messing anything up?

Old July 30th 05, 08:42 PM
Laz

"myrockhead" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> I have a sc2 and the passanger front window jumped track I think so I took
> the door panel off and it was all enclosed how do I get to the window
> without messing anything up?

can opener

Old July 31st 05, 02:54 AM
myrockhead

I wish it was that easy, thanks for the laugh!

Old July 31st 05, 04:44 AM
justastreekin

have to take panel off the outside not a bad job once you know how ! mirror
has to come off, outside plastic trim has to come off, outside handle has
to come off, then you have about 10 plastic screws to take off, take
mirror off first, then outside trim pry up starting with the rearmost end,
outside handle has small plastic pushpins you use a small nail to push the
center of pin in then pull the outside of pushpin out then handle should
slide off, there are ruber plugs on handle you dont need to remove those,
then take out the 10 plastic screws, to put the trim back on use a small
amount of lube on it and slide it back into place. hope this helps !

Pontiac Grand Prix power window problem... HELP! Mike Technology 3 June 20th 05 03:24 AM
1994 Accord LX Power Window Problem R. P. Honda 6 December 28th 04 02:09 AM
Power Window Fix KWS Mazda 2 October 10th 04 11:02 PM
Caravan power window not working BV Dodge 4 June 16th 04 09:39 PM