GM Budet ??

Old July 19th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Sailbad the Sinner

Default GM Budet ??

Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads
for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload
their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy
reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not
hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another
crappy engine in a good looking car.

And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take
long ..

Old July 19th 06, 02:39 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:35:33 GMT, "Sailbad the Sinner"
> puked:

>Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads
>for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload
>their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy
>reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not
>hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another
>crappy engine in a good looking car.
>
>And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take
>long ..

If I see one more freaking Hummer commercial I'll barf...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old July 19th 06, 03:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"lab~rat >:-)" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:35:33 GMT, "Sailbad the Sinner"
> > puked:
>
>>Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads
>>for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload
>>their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy
>>reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not
>>hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another
>>crappy engine in a good looking car.
>>
>>And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take
>>long ..

> If I see one more freaking Hummer commercial I'll barf...
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Thankfully we don't see many of the rare breed of the Grayfox any more, only
when he needs to insult, criticize, and attempt to inflate his shrunken ego.
They did have a budet but they traded it in for a budget. Also GM doesn't
advertise on kiddy shows and the soaps, break away from those and tell someone
what you see. Man, I would hate to have to watch TV all "day & night long",
guess I'll go to Europe for a while.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old July 19th 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:35:33 GMT, "Sailbad the Sinner"
> > puked:
>
>> Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads
>> for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload
>> their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy
>> reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not
>> hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another
>> crappy engine in a good looking car.
>>
>> And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take
>> long ..

> If I see one more freaking Hummer commercial I'll barf...
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

SoCal cut on this:

Locally inserted Hummer commercial, Sunday evening during Tom Brokaw's
Global Warming rant: In large white letters in the center of the screen
--- "20 MPG/Hwy." GM doesn't understand that:
a. Prospective Hummer buyers don't care.
b. Others will fine this laughable or view it negatively --
particularly after the show content has just damned SUVs for CO2 production.

Meanwhile, the Saturn ads are mentioning a Hybrid--almost as an
afterthought--as though it was something to be ashamed of.

My pre-teen granddaughters could put together a better corporate image
campaign.

My kids grew up with GM products. They now drive Hondas, Acuras and
Subarus. <Moan!>

--
PJ
Old July 19th 06, 04:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RicSeyler

And don't wait up for a Corvette advert........ LOL

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
Old July 20th 06, 12:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:54:39 -0700, PJ > puked:

>lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>> On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:35:33 GMT, "Sailbad the Sinner"
>> > puked:
>>
>>> Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads
>>> for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload
>>> their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy
>>> reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not
>>> hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another
>>> crappy engine in a good looking car.
>>>
>>> And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take
>>> long ..

>> If I see one more freaking Hummer commercial I'll barf...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

>SoCal cut on this:
>
>Locally inserted Hummer commercial, Sunday evening during Tom Brokaw's
>Global Warming rant: In large white letters in the center of the screen
>--- "20 MPG/Hwy." GM doesn't understand that:
>a. Prospective Hummer buyers don't care.
>b. Others will fine this laughable or view it negatively --

I saw that and wondered exactly what they were doing. If I recall it
was for the H3, which is really a normal SUV that looks like a
Hummer...
Old July 20th 06, 12:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:10:29 -0500, RicSeyler >
puked:

>And don't wait up for a Corvette advert........ LOL

They had that one Corvette shared with the Cobalt...
Old July 20th 06, 10:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RicSeyler

LOL Yea a Colbalt Commercial that a Vette had a guest spot on. hehehehe