Great BMW joke !

Old July 18th 05, 12:33 AM
Peter W

Default Great BMW joke !

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a
petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump
attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a
typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro
is.

"Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant.

Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the
nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the
ground.

"What are those?, asks the attendant.

"They're called tees" replies Tiger.

"Well, what on the god's earth are dey for?" inquires the
Irishman.

"They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger.

"Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything."

Old July 18th 05, 09:21 PM
Pierre

"Peter W" > a écrit dans le message news:
> On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a

[...]

> "They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger.
>
> "Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything."

Too much !

Old July 20th 05, 08:26 PM

nice one!
Old July 21st 05, 04:39 PM
Alan Peterman

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:03:20 +0930, "Peter W" >
wrote:

>On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a
>petrol station

What's even better about this joke is that I just did the BMW Ultimate Drive and
a local radio station that was helping sponsor the event had set up a putting
green next to the BMW registration area. Perfect place to tell the joke!

Oh - and test driving a 2006 330i, Z4 3.0, and 545i is really tough work to
raise money for the breast cancer cause!

Old July 22nd 05, 01:41 PM
filip

"Peter W" > wrote in message
> On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a
> petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump
> attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a
> typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro
> is.
>
> "Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant.
>
> Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the
> nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the
> ground.
>
> "What are those?, asks the attendant.
>
> "They're called tees" replies Tiger.
>
> "Well, what on the god's earth are dey for?" inquires the
> Irishman.
>
> "They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger.
>
> "Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything."

hahaha, I had a good laugh at this one

KRETP - Works great in KY Larry Scholnick Driving 3 June 27th 05 05:13 PM
My wife's headaches, ( a real sad story, and a great frustrating mystery) [email protected] Technology 20 May 11th 05 01:17 PM
A Great Day George Graves Alfa Romeo 7 December 21st 04 11:36 AM
Great Xmas Gift 4RDTRIP General 0 October 14th 04 02:39 PM
GREAT AVIATION READS Cribsheet General 0 September 11th 04 06:20 PM