Saint Anne 12-14-95

Old June 1st 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
giolla

Default Saint Anne 12-14-95

St. Anne says,
"There are millions of children throughout the world
who are never instructed properly on the Importance of
their Soul. By children, I mean all ages, because
mankind to Us are children of God, bound to Him
through their Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 14,1995 AT 1:07 P.M.

SAINT ANNE

" I am Saint Anne. This little one We All
speak through to reach millions of people throughout
the world, listens for Our Entrance. Today, as I speak
to you, it is with a Love Greater than any human love
mankind can personally be associated with.

There are so many men, women and children, who
walk each day not in full knowledge of the Beauty, the
Magnitude, the Love that is within each one of them,
and for each one of them. Sometimes when We see
an individual of any age, We fully understand what they
are mentally, and/or physically going through, and We
want to say out loud to them, 'Reach out to Us for
help, for strength, for hope, and for the energy to do
what is best for you, for the ability to do what is right
for you.'

I want you to think of one thousand people in one
place all at one time. When you look at these people
you see only the physical structure, and you see a
difference in physical appearance, but you cannot read
what is in their mind. You cannot become fully aware
of their physical strengths, ailments; you only see human
beings. When We look at mankind We see more. We
are aware of their Soul, their mentality, their abilities,
their morality, their immorality. We are aware of their
likes and dislikes, their hurts, their fears, their desires,
their goals, if they have one or many. The Father allows
this, because of the importance of human life, and the
Importance of the Soul that every human life has within
it.

We see in the world at this time many moral
weaknesses, much misdirection in spiritual matters, and
We know that We cannot change the will of any one
of these individuals, because the freedom of the will is
a Gift of The Father's, just as the Soul is a Gift of
The Father's. We see small children being misdirected
in such unsound, unreasonable ways, permitting them to
act in weaknesses and abusive ways to themselves and
to others.

As I show myself to this little one through whom
I speak, it is important for you to know that she is
allowed to see my lips move, and my garments sway
in the breeze. Not often does this happen, but The
Father has allowed it for reasons of His Own.

There are millions of children throughout the world
who are never instructed properly on the Importance of
their Soul. By children, I mean all ages, because
mankind to Us are children of God, bound to Him
through their Soul.

Today is an important day, but then all days that
We hand to mankind, through this little one, Words of
Direction, Words of Love, Words of Hope, are important
days. As this Miracle is delivered through her voice,
and then many times written for others to read, it is a
Gift beyond anything mankind can compare It to, because
It is a Gift of Divine Love.

Mankind finds many reasons to celebrate, and these
times are important because it has many aspects to it
that give times to remember, that help mankind better
understand what a treasure human life is, and how
important it is to be man.

The little one stares at My Face. Even though I
am smiling, she is serious because she realizes that My
Presence to her, My Words through her are important
to the whole world of mankind, and that children of all
ages must hear about this Gift of The Father's that does
not take eyes for mankind to see, but it takes love based
on Faith in Him for all things.

As I close this time with you, I want you to
remember My Words:

A Mother's Love is forever,
A Mother's Love is beyond any human measure,
A Mother's Hope is that all the children will go
to Heaven.

So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.