THE REDNECK JEEP CLUB VIDEO

Old August 18th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
4X4PLAY

Default THE REDNECK JEEP CLUB VIDEO

A friend of mine took this country song, changed the words and I put it to
video =)
Nova Scotia...The redneck Jeep Club...
http://media.putfile.com/The-Redneck-Jeep-Club-2006

Enjoy!

Jeff

Old August 18th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Daniel Bibbens

Great Video! Well done. Thanks

Old August 18th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

That was very cool..
looks like a lot of fun and good folks too.

Kate

Old August 18th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

I can't get it to open in any of my 3 browsers. It crashes windoze and
gives a black screen in the 2 Netscapes as it is downloading data.

I was just down your way in my CJ7. Spent time at Hubbards beach and on
the Noel shore area of the Minas Basin (east shore, highest tides in the
world) as well as in the Halifax area. Put 3000 miles on the old
beast. 3 people, back rack, hard top on with a roof rack and boxes of
gear up top and away we went.

It was too nice!!!!!, wild berries in season, lobster, fresh deep fried
Digby clams, scallops, 'fresh' fish and chips, Fries and Co. on Oxford I
think it is (up from the Armdale rotary) still shines after 30 years,
real donairs that actually have more than 5 slices of meat in them, real
hot dog buns, hey even McDonalds uses the side sliced hot dog buns for
it's McLobster.

Then there is the scenery.....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old August 19th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne[_2_]

Funny, I had a crash in IE from it also. IE is a lot more unstable since the
last round of Microsoft Updates.

Dave

Old August 19th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

They are getting ready to release a new version of Windows so the next few
months updates will include bugs that you will have to upgrade to get rid
of...

k...

Old August 20th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
[email protected]

All is well with my IE...but then again, I'm using WinXP x64 Pro as
the OS. By chance, did you upgrade to IE 7 beta? Been problems
with it, especially if you're a gamer. Guess that's why it's still in
beta ?

Eric

Old August 23rd 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne[_1_]

No, this was IE6. Girlfriend has the same problem, so it is definitely the
latest service pack.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Couple Jeep Video 4X4PLAY Jeep 4 April 12th 06 03:27 PM
Warning!! Dangerous design flaw in the 2006 Jeep Wranglers!! Tim Jeep 51 April 6th 06 07:54 PM
New Jeep Club in Denver Co Mark Greve 4x4 0 December 26th 03 05:29 PM