OT Mikey = not guilty

Old June 16th 05, 03:27 AM
Tim Rogers

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

> Shag I can understand, but to pick at Tim? Mr. Sweet-And-Jolly himself
> (Yes, Tim. I'm obviously not mad at you for being a dip**** so don't go
> opening your fat mouth and ruining that, ok? You know I love you.)?

................If I wasn't so sensitive and afraid of your she-devil powers
of nastiness, I'd be able to say something really mean and insulting as you
might expect from a fat mouthed dip****.

timmy

:-)

Old June 16th 05, 05:09 AM
Kidd Andersson

You sure did waste a lot of time on a twit, didn't you?

Old June 16th 05, 05:24 AM
Kidd Andersson

Kidd Andersson wrote:

>> and I pick on you all the time....please....you are an irrational
>> twit.....you have your panties wadded up so tight over Charles having
>> a different opinion than you it is affecting your perception.....so
>> ****ing what...his opinion does not agree with yours....he doesn't
>> choose to surround himself nor his children with rug munchers and
>> pillow biters the way you do....doesn't make his opinion "lame" nor
>> does it make it "ignorant"(as you stated) I just makes it his
>> opinion....and just as valuable as yours..remember that.....you can
>> get mad here and come back with more whining and bitching but remember
>> one thing, you and I are the same....the same as everyone else
>> here....a opinion on a screen in some group....you preach of
>> "tolerance" yet you can't tolerate Charles(and others, but mainly
>> Charles) having a differing opinion....you have tried to convince him
>> your way is the right way....you have done your part...now shut the
>> **** up and let him have his own....I personally feel you are *WAY*
>> too ****ing immature and insecure to participate in anything on
>> Usenet....it can't always be YOUR way....and I sure as hell hope you
>> are teaching your daughter that lesson as well.....no go away you crybaby

Did you not see where I repeatedly said he was entitled to his opinion?
Just as I'm entitled to mine and you're entitled to yours. And you want
to talk about maturity? I think the last time I heard anyone say crybaby
was when that kid in 3rd grade punched the nerd in the face for taking
his kickball.
You can't take the fact that people don't like you being a dickhead. You
act like an ass, someone doesn't appreciate it, and you go on the exact
same tangent for everyone. "**** you, you're stupid". Get over it or
stop being an asshole. It's simple. I'm not nearly as upset as you
apparently. Now who's got their panties in a wad? You're right, it's
usenet. You can think whatever you want about me because in reality you
don't know a damn thing about what I'm like for the person sitting next
to me. And really what I said wasn't directed at just you. It was
directed at you and Shag and stated simply and without malice. I do
think you're both assholes. It doesn't mean I don't like you. It wasn't
long and elaborate. You had the cow, I responded. If you can't handle
it, don't have a cow man.
So make your threat real. Killfile me and make my day brighter.
Old June 16th 05, 05:29 AM
Kidd Andersson

Tim Rogers wrote:

> ...............If I wasn't so sensitive and afraid of your she-devil powers
> of nastiness, I'd be able to say something really mean and insulting as you
> might expect from a fat mouthed dip****.
>

> timmy
>
> :-)

And you didn't. I'm impressed. But I still like you whether you want me
to or not. I like Chris whether he wants me to or not but I still think
he's a prick. Actually I think most of you here are pricks. Jan can
be a prick on occassion too. I must have a thing for pricks then, huh?
Wonder how many more times I can say prick in one post before it gets
redundant. Oops! Too late!

K.
Old June 16th 05, 06:10 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Jan" > wrote in message
> Hairy wrote:

>> get

>>>So therefore, following that same line of thinking.....since I like men,

>> and
>>
>>>in a physical way, I shouldn't be allowed to be around boys and men ??
>>>
>>>Gay men and women don't actually go around recruiting others or trying to
>>>influence children to "become"gay.
>>>
>>>Just my 2 cents,
>>>Susan S.
>>>

>> Voice of experience???
>>

> Voice of my experience: I know of a few gay people, and you couldn't tell
> they were, unless they told you. No recruiting or influencing is apparent,
> not even involuntary. Them gays are people too Just normal people like
> you and me. The only difference being that they have one wire routed
> difefrently from ours (ours=straight people, in this context).
>
> People sometimes see gays as "freaks" of some kind who sneakily run around
> and spread their poisonous disease around trying to influence others to
> join their ranks, convert and spoil a weak mind. Personaly, I'd be more
> worried about religious bigots. And radio active mites.
>
> Jan

Jan, those aren't the ones I worry so much about. I worry about the
millitant ones that insist we have no right to think that their lifestyle
doesn't meet our personal code of conduct. I came by my moral values the
hard way. I have a reason for pretty much each one of them. For instance:

I will not take advantage of a woman even if she is throwing herself at me:

1. Who is married.
2. Who has a significant other person that she loves as much as if she were
married to him.
3. Who is intoxicated or incapacitated in any way by alcohol or drugs.
4. Who appears in any way to be 'desperate'.
5 Who is in any way having a 'bad day'.

There are a couple more corollaries to that rule, but I can't think of them
at this late at night.

Charles of Kankakee

Old June 16th 05, 06:16 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"DC" > wrote in message

> [...]

>> people like you and me. The only difference being that they have one wire
>> routed difefrently from ours (ours=straight people, in this context).
>>
>> People sometimes see gays as "freaks" of some kind who sneakily run
>> around and spread their poisonous disease around trying to influence
>> others to join their ranks, convert and spoil a weak mind. Personaly, I'd
>> be more worried about religious bigots. And radio active mites.
>>
>> Jan

> Here's my voice from experience! I was molested by 3 men growing up, 2 of
> them are gay the other was not. Gay men and women are attracted to the
> same sex period! Some can control their Sexual urges but most don't.
>

> My parents new one of the men was gay and they never should of let me go
> over to his house alone, same goes for the other men.
>

> I never should of been able to stay over with him or go on trips with him
> alone. They thought he was a nice man and they never thought he could do
> something like that. Heck back in them days you never heard about that
> kind of stuff going on.
>

> Children should not be put at risk, if you know a person is gay or he or
> she likes to hang around young boys or girls you need to supervise your
> child and not leave them alone with that person. Same thing with the boy
> scouts, a parent should be there to supurvise the other person. I think
> one of many reasons why more children are getting molested is because of a
> lack of parental supervision. Parents are to busy with work and life and
> do not spend the time they need to supervise their children.
>

> We have a few gay friend some are relatives all of which I would not
> subject my children to now at the impressionable age they are at. When we
> visit our friends & relatives and they have other gay people over, they
> tend to talk about their sexual encounters alot or whose doing whom or
> talking about BJs, anal sex etcetera. It wasn't an issue too much when our
> children were younger because our kids didn't understand what they were
> talking about. We've talk to our friends that that kind of talk around
> children was improper but they tend to forget after awhile and start
> talking trash again, so we will not subject our children to that.
>

> Also gay men and women do influencing children, I was influenced and so
> were some of our friends and relatives.
>

> You can say I'm a bit homophobic; I have a good reason to be. I love my
> gay friends and relatives very much but I do not believe in the life style
> that they live.
>

> BTW, Hearing some of the stuff Michael Jackson did I can say from my
> experience that he is guilty as hell!
>

> It's sad that the witness and his family were not credible but that's what
> happens when you cry wolf to many times! You become unbelievable! I
> believe he molested that boy and many more, he grooms his victims and it
> will just be a matter of time before he does it again. To bad a child will

And of course, we mustn't show our bigotry and be Politically Correct, so
more of this will happen. (Thank you, Hillary, for that old Stalinist term
drug back into the light of day.)

God gave kids parents for a reason. Kids don't know everything that's
wrong. They can be talked into doing some pretty stupid things. (Then
again, so can some adults I know.)

God exists, whether you believe He does or not, by the way. There will be
a test at the end.

Charles of Kankakee

Old June 16th 05, 07:09 AM
Jan

John Willis wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2005 12:02:19 -0700, "Shag" > scribbled
> this interesting note:
>

>>hahaha! That's cuz now that we've met I'm afraid Chris could kick my
>>ass and he's afraid I could kick his. Or something like that. But
>>he'll deny that. :-)

> And the difference between that and Chris and Kidd would be what,
> exactly?!:~)
>

> --
> John Willis
> (Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Anyone taking bets? I'm putting $50 on Kidd

<grin>

Jan
Old June 16th 05, 07:20 AM
Jan

Charles @ Kankakee wrote:

> God gave kids parents for a reason. Kids don't know everything that's
> wrong. They can be talked into doing some pretty stupid things. (Then
> again, so can some adults I know.)

I figured out most of the really stupid things all on my own, didn't
need anyone to talk me into it

Jan
Old June 16th 05, 08:37 AM
Kevin Holzer

Shag wrote:
> So you think someone could be influenced to be gay or something? Are
> you trying to say that you believe you could be taught to enjoy having
> sex with men or something along those lines? Think about it. Nobody
> "chooses" to be gay any more than they choose to be straight. Could
> you "choose" to start getting turned on when you look at men and
> "choose" to DESIRE to "do things" with them in a sexual way? Really?
> I think most people realize how silly that whole notion is once they
> think about it. Or maybe you personally just are able to make that
> choice? I doubt it.

Do you think pedophiles are born that way then and should be accepted
for who they are and what they desire? I dont have a problem with gay
people because it is consentual, but pedophiles desire what they desire.
Society must bend to all of our desires, no?
-Kevin
Old June 16th 05, 11:19 AM
Shag

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 02:27:26 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
>>
>> Shag I can understand, but to pick at Tim? Mr. Sweet-And-Jolly himself
>> (Yes, Tim. I'm obviously not mad at you for being a dip**** so don't go
>> opening your fat mouth and ruining that, ok? You know I love you.)?
>>

>...............If I wasn't so sensitive and afraid of your she-devil powers
>of nastiness, I'd be able to say something really mean and insulting as you
>might expect from a fat mouthed dip****.

Hey, leave me out of this. :-)