A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

Old June 6th 05, 01:29 AM
Bill Putney

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> WTF!
>
> I only pushed the post button once, and it still posted twice.
>
> Must be because I am using Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Microsoft
> Explorer.
>
> Honest Matt. I don't work for Mozilla either.
>
> LOL! : )

I'm using T-bird, and my posts only show up once. You probably have
some setting wrong - something causing a copy.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')
Old June 6th 05, 02:00 AM
Matt Whiting

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:
> Yes. I see now there were four replies, and not just two. I already
> apologized, but just to make you happy. I apologize again. LOL!
>
> I also see you can count to four. Please count these also then.
>
> 1. I am not a liar.

Never said you were. Being ignorant doesn't make you a liar.

> 2. I honestly have nothing to do with amsoil.

Never said you did.

> 3. Cynicism is one thing, but *trolling* may be a better word to describe
> your post.

I was thinking the same of yours, although it may be closer to spam.

Matt
Old June 6th 05, 02:46 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Post it an eighth time! Post it again!

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005, fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

<snip wide-eyed, naive pseudoscientific hearsay handwaving from some yutz
who's been through two transmissions and, having about a month's worth of
track record, is preaching the gospel of Scamsoil to all us heathens...>
Old June 6th 05, 03:01 AM
fwd_moparasambuku

Bill Putney wrote:

> I'm using T-bird, and my posts only show up once. > You probably have

some setting wrong - something
> causing a copy.

Yeah. I see my last post didn't copy though, and I didn't do anything
different. I don't know what it caused it then.

By the way Bill. You are really outside the established order. Using
Thunderbird instead of the tried and 'less than true' Microsoft Internet
Explorer. Shame on you dude!

Don't you know that Thunderbird is snake oil?! You probably work for
Mozilla too!

Just kidding of course. Remind you of anything though?

One more thing.

I have never seen one of those "slick amsoil print adds" someone mentioned
earlier. I heard of it by word of mouth.

Those amsoil dudes really need to work on their marketing approach. It is
hard to find a distributer, and calling it a universal ATF was a HUGE
mistake! It really 'does' sound like bull **** because of that. The name
amsoil really sucks too.

Despite all of these drawbacks though. I have to admit it is absolutely
undeniably the best ATF I have ever used. Too bad it is not sold retail. I
hope the big oil companies don't destroy the amsoil company, but I bet they
do.

Now I got get out of here. Let the stubborn old farts argue about it all
they want.

Old June 6th 05, 04:27 AM
fwd_moparasambuku

Congratulations. You have one a delicious gourmet meal for two at, Club Old
Fool!

A604/41TE4 hard parts, solenoid valve body spline and planetary array with
pistons, braised in genuine MOPAR +3 or +4 ATF. Served on a bed of crispy
fried seals, nestled next to a scrumptious portion of baked clutch
plates.

Umm..... Umm.... Manja!

Type III semi synthetic ATF, such as Mopar 7176 ATF +3 and their "new and
grossly overpriced" ATF +4, is utterly inferior to any Type IV full
synthetic, like Amsoil ATF.

I don't sell the stuff, but I do use it.

Go ahead and bake your damn tranny.

Fine with me.

Idiots!

Old June 6th 05, 12:10 PM
Richard

Amsoil ATF IV full synthetic simply does not provide the characteristics
needed for recent automatics sold by Chrysler, no matter how stable it is.
End of discussion.

Richard.

Old June 6th 05, 04:03 PM
fwd_moparasambuku

Richard wrote:

> Amsoil ATF IV full synthetic simply does not
> provide the characteristics needed for recent
> automatics sold by Chrysler, no matter how
> stable it is.

Yes it does. I don't know didly about lubricants,
but I do know that their ATF has made my A604 perform perfectly, as it was
designed to, for the first and only time.

From what I have seen here it is obvious.

You guys are *either unwilling or incapable* of distinguishing between
snake oil and a great product. It wouldn't help even if a real expert came
on this forum and explained it to you.

You guys should see how you look on these forums. You all spout canned BS,
in condemning a great product you have never tried and really know nothing
about. Man it is pathetic!

Look. I don't have a damned "tornado" in my intake or a so called
"electric turbo unit", and I would never put any PTFE in my crank case. I
know the difference between good legitimate products and snake oil.
Obviously you jerks do not, and your comments are just plain ridiculous.

Old June 6th 05, 05:05 PM
Steve

> Go ahead and pay Daimler full synthetic prices for their semi synthetic +4
> garbage. It's no skin off my nose.

Its no skin off your nose when someone's TC clutch sheds its skin due to
being immersed in Amsoil spooge either, is it?

Old June 6th 05, 05:10 PM
Steve

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> Richard wrote:
>

>>Amsoil ATF IV full synthetic simply does not
>>provide the characteristics needed for recent
>>automatics sold by Chrysler, no matter how
>>stable it is.

> Yes it does. I don't know didly about lubricants,
> but I do know that their ATF has made my A604 perform perfectly, as it was
> designed to, for the first and only time.

We put 150,000 miles on my wife's Chrysler transmission using ATF+3 (and
later +4) before a leak necessitated repairing it. The clutches were
still in great shape. How many miles have you got using Amsoil Spooge
Type IV? How long do TCC clutches hold up without the necessary friction
modifiers? 10,000 miles, 50,000 miles? Call me back when you have over
200,000 miles without a fluid-related clutch failure (or when you have a
document that says it meets the ATF+4 spec), and maybe I'll believe it.

Old June 6th 05, 05:34 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> > Amsoil ATF IV full synthetic simply does not provide the
> > characteristics needed for recent automatics sold by Chrysler, no
> > matter how stable it is.

> Yes it does. I don't know didly about lubricants, but I do know that
> their ATF has made my A604 perform perfectly, as it was designed to, for
> the first and only time.

For all of what, a month or two since you dumped it in. Let us know how
it's working in five or six years.

> You guys are *either unwilling or incapable* of distinguishing between
> snake oil and a great product.

Scamsoil's track record of lies cannot be erased by your glib, ignorant
assertions.